Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2004 TL CYL HEADS front n back. need to get rid of this so i can finally finish my hatch. im only asking $300 obo please get this out of my closet . also have eg stuff and h23a1 longblock great for building h23vtec monster for you 4banger accords

·
1quick240
1,023 Posts
hmmmmm.....let me talk to my mechanic about this.....i'll let you know man. awesome price. how many miles on the heads? how did you get them

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got it i think about anywhere from 12k-18k. thats what i was told when i bought them almost a year ago. i fergot they were in my closet. i have so many parts at my house its not even funny anymore. if you want ill take some pics and send them to you. but that wont be until the weekand because im currently in riverside and everything is at my moms. im willing to ship these for extra price.

·
1quick240
1,023 Posts
sammy said:
i got it i think about anywhere from 12k-18k. thats what i was told when i bought them almost a year ago. i fergot they were in my closet. i have so many parts at my house its not even funny anymore. if you want ill take some pics and send them to you. but that wont be until the weekand because im currently in riverside and everything is at my moms. im willing to ship these for extra price.
kool, i'll let you know next week considering mechanic is going to go to sema, and wont be back until next week

·
1quick240
1,023 Posts
sorry to hi jack, but i got a friend sellling an edelbrock intake manifold victory X for 150 i think. fits b series motors...just letting you know. what do you need for your hatch?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im looking for suspension and H series dist. alternator starter intake stuff like that. what car are you gonna put these on???

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn your balling. lol anyways if your doing the mdx 3.5 it should work but im not 100% shure kuz i was gonna do the samething but with a 3.5pilot bottom with custom HIGH comp pistons and rods. all that stuff was gonna cost a grip so i trashed it and decided i can build a 12 sec hatch with all that $$

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
bump for a cool guy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts