Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody, i have a set of 2004 TL rims for sale. They are 17 x 8, +45 offset, 235/45/17. 3 rims are in good condition and 1 rims has the most curb rash. Tires have probably 20% thread left with 2 tires with minor camber wear. I just got new rims so I'm selling this set. Thanks for looking! PM me for questions

Price: $400 (Prefer local: Nor Cal)

Will also throw in a set of wheel locks!

Pics can be found here:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2106763053

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i kno...i had that rim in the front passenger side and my mom was parking my car and got the curb pretty bad

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
wow, $450 + shippig is a steal.

bump for some nice rims!

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Red02AccordV6_2 said:
wow, $450 + shippig is a steal.

bump for some nice rims!
considering one is fuxored up badly, tires worn, and the price comparison 'round L.A.... :p no

but TL wheels are hawt :up:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
funny...I've seen people pay 700- 800 for these wheels...yeah they got some road rash but nothing that can be obviosly seen when mounted on the car...I like the Tl rims better than stock....

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THERUIZFAMILY said:
funny...I've seen people pay 700- 800 for these wheels...yeah they got some road rash but nothing that can be obviosly seen when mounted on the car...I like the Tl rims better than stock....
you can barely see the curb rashes even when the rims are clean. you have to look really look at it to see the curb rashes.

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
considering one is fuxored up badly, tires worn, and the price comparison 'round L.A.... :p no

but TL wheels are hawt :up:
lol, i was trying to help the guy out! :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts