Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Hatin' on me hatin' on me
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey y'all, here's a sneak peek at the photos from Hot Import Daze.

Getting up at 5:45 AM to haul ass down to SD has its rewards...

Quick shot of the team

And a wonderful Thumbs Up :p

More to come... probably in a new thread. :p
Oh and Cristian, shall we combine our collections in 1 thread?

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
part 2:

so its a corvette vs evo 8...you shud know who won this 1/8 mile race

the old vs the new
initial d!

i have all the pix in either 1600x1200 size or 2048x1536 sizes...so PM me if you want one of these pictures b4 they were resized. i have some videos of some girls shaking their asses but theyre all high res, so i gotta compress em b4 i post em online for you all.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
im really diggin this competition :p

awe those vids are gunna be in "wmv" format huh? thats whack, i cant play those :mad:

·
Hatin' on me hatin' on me
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stupidaznmunkey said:
gilbert put some stuff on my thread *pout* all in good fun i hope? okay im gonna go back to my own thread in general discussion. i think it wud be cool if we could pool all the pictures into one big happy thread?
Ehh, man, I didn't think I'd get this kind of backlash. Nice photos man, i didn't mean to insult you in any way. I only meant "competition" as a joke and I always welcome other photographers to show their work.

Anyways. Nice to meet you... (insert name here?) I don't believe we've met. Yea, I'm Gilbert also known as G2. No longer the So. Cal V6P photographer I used to be because my camera and skills are falling behind in the times. I still use a Sony F707 from 3 years ago. :D

I figured this was a Southern California event, post it in this area. :) I added the link for the General Discussions section because we probably don't that much web traffic through our chapter. :)

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
vTecaznracer said:
i was wondering the same thing. i think it is...he's on team transport i believe...
i dont think that's his car, looks like his rims but he had a different front grill, his was open and had a 350GT emblem in the corner. i'll look for a pic.

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
here's a pic of his car last year at J-town import fest, different grill, but he could have changed soo many things since then so it could possiblely be him.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts