Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
the josef
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sale Pending..

WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD.. THANKS PEOPLES

aight so.. i am pondering buying some 19" wheels:D .. so I must sell my current ones to justify the cost.

I am selling stock 17" 6-speed wheels with the stock tires (michelins).. 11,000 miles on rims/tires. I will only sell all four Rims With Tires and I am asking $725 shipped anywhere in those easy to reach 48 U.S. states.
These babies new (from HandA) would cost $785 just for the rims..

Wheels are in mint condition- never curbed and no scratches or defects of any kind.
Tires have about 70% tread life left which calulates to about 12-15,000 miles remaining.

Serious offers only. please PM me if you're interested. I will be taking close-ups soon and I will email them to anyone who needs some reassurance on the "mint-ness" of them..

-Note that it may take up to two weeks to receive wheels as I am not buying new wheels until I know I have these sold.. Patience is a virtue.. :D

aight.. thas all- thanks.
josef

·
the josef
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chino182 said:
thanks DOO..

chino182.. replied with pm. Thanks!

·
the josef
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump. :gapteeth:

·
the josef
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OwAce said:
still got the accord? or you in the forerunner now? you ever sell your enkeis?
to answer your Q, (ok.. and for a free bump).. she in a killer lookin 4Runner Sport Edition now and yes she sold her purdy wheels.. (not to me tho.. :bawling: )

·
the josef
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
macboi said:
where are you exactly?
Sorrento, Louisiana.
It's about 20 minutes from Baton Rouge and 45 minutes from New Orleans.. local pickup would be niiiice.. :D and cheaper for mr. buyer..

·
Registered
126 Posts
josef2982 said:
to answer your Q, (ok.. and for a free bump).. she in a killer lookin 4Runner Sport Edition now and yes she sold her purdy wheels.. (not to me tho.. :bawling: )

hey u had your chance on those wheels :)

Yeah, I finally got my 4Runner, so I'm gonna hijack his thread and post a pic or two haha....

But back to the wheels... Joey's rims are in excellent condition. I saw them Monday and I'll be seeing them again tonight (no... we're just playing tennis you guys!). If he lets me, I'll take some pics of the rims tonight and post them on here.

Amanda

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
mandercruso said:
I'll be seeing them again tonight (no... we're just playing tennis you guys!).

Amanda
oh well, i was really happy for him at first. bt then i guess playing tennis isnt that far behind.
:p

·
the josef
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mateo said:
would you take $600 shipped? I live in fort worth, texas..zip code 76133

Thanks!
thanks for the interest, but i still am aiming for getting $625 (in my pocket) for the wheels. Not sure how much shipping will cost- but i know it will be at least $75-100 anywhere in the 48 States.

I'll let ya know if I do decide to take less.

thanks again,
joey

·
Registered
243 Posts
NaplesGold_CL said:
Still available?
You're an idiot.

The first line says "WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD.. THANKS PEOPLES", and its even in bold.

That means they are not still available.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts