Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it was a good turnout here are some pics...

heres pics of all the cars, cutout one on the far end.

up close and personal with du3ce.

back shot

my car and another 6gen,black sleeper =)

a 5th gen, hella clean.

pick of the only 7gen and mine

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
fluidjay said:
what type of front grille is that on the silver coupe
the silver coupe is owned bny 7thgenvillian i believe he has an asian front bumper.

That was a fun meet
yeah, next time we should hit up a bar or strip club :D

·
Registered Cock
439 Posts
Damn, looks like a good turnout!! Sorry I couldnt make it, I had to go to my homies going away party - he's going to india.

Ill definately be at the next one, lets have a few meets before the summer ends. CoV6Rider, I think Ive seen you a few times driving by flat irons mall. The best way to drescribe my car is a white coupe with wings west kit and painted cf hood and gunmetal honda wheels. Anyways, if you ever wanna meet up around here I wanna check out your car. Hit me up on AIM.

Again, sorry I couldnt make it guys...looks like it was pretty fun.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Very nice guys... wish I'd had my car back...

Hmmmm, I am still wishing I had my car back. Hopefully we can have another cord meet before the summer is over.

·
Registered
471 Posts
do you guys in colorado have something against springs? lol jk. all u guys have nice mods, but it seems like many of you aren't dropped. that's usually mod numero uno for me.

nonetheless, nice pics. seems like it was a chill meet.

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
7thGenVillain said:
yeah that would be cool. duece said we might but its goin to be a night photo shoot.
yea ive been talking to Jason and Ryan about it, ill probably wait until everyone is ready

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
7thGenVillain said:
im ready whenever u guys are ready.
Did I miss something, ready for what? A photo shoot?

I saw the car today... getting close... I'm going into their shop tomorrow morning to install the new headlights. Can't wait to see the new s2k projectors fire up.

·
Let the good times roll..
507 Posts
My brother just got a black 2005 6 speed accord w/navi yesterday, he'll definitely be at the next meet. I haven't gotten to see it yet but he was telling me its real tight. Me and him will have to race from a roll at 45 and see what happens.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts