1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
52 Posts
beat me to it... i might get it... my parent are getting rid of their 1985 station wagon.. finally.. that babys got 302 5.0 v8 in it..

i like the projector.. unless it's not a projector

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
Looks like the Mazda Minivan

·
V6P wandering idiot
1,634 Posts
nice.... but the grill is a little funky:zzz: honda's designs are getting boring again :-/

·
Your V12, My V-twin.
3,851 Posts
the grille is probably gonna be in chrome or something since it's all taped up. just like how it's not gonna come with black wheels. they're probably silver, just taped up.

as for the rest of the car, it's not bad but i like the previous one too.

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
nooooooooo please use the jdm bodystyle....PLEASE!!!!!

that thing looks like the new crv...only a longer version of it :(

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

i like the projector.. unless it's not a projector
It's hard to tell but I don't think they are.

nice.... but the grill is a little funky:zzz: honda's designs are getting boring again :-/
We don't even know how it looks in the rear or without the tape :p .

nooooooooo please use the jdm bodystyle....PLEASE!!!!!

that thing looks like the new crv...only a longer version of it :(
I know, I like the JDM Odyssey's rear and sides but the front is a bit weird. This pic looks a bit like the JDM version (overall shape) bit its hard to tell from one pic. One thing is for sure, I'm not liking those side mirrors :( . I wonder what the interior looks like :D . Both the 2004 Elysion and 2004 JDM Odyssey have beautiful interiors so Honda already has some good designs/features to work with :cool: .

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From TOV: http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=247095

More spy shots of the 2005 Odyssey!

Date: June 25, 2004 12:50
Submitted by: Jeff
Source: TOV News
Credibility Rating: 10

We just received 3 more shots of the 2005 Honda Odyssey. From these angles you can see that the vehicle was disguised more than it appeared to be in the first shot from Edmunds.
The vehicle shown could be the "Touring" model that's listed on the color charts, as from the shot through the passenger window you can see the moonroof. Also visible is the instrument panel mounted shifter.

Eh, not liking how that interior might look. Scroll down for more pics :D .

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From TOV: http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=248170

TOV Reader Snags '05 Odyssey on the streets of Torrance

Date: June 28, 2004 21:41
Source: 'Konga'
Credibility Rating: N/A

TOV Reader 'Konga' submitted these three shots of the '05 Odyssey. It appears to be the same touring model that was caught by Chris Doane in the earlier pics.
Kongo writes:
I spied the same '05 Odyssey test mule on the road near Honda's NA HQ here in Torrance.
It has "Ohio Mfg" plates, and inside were two guys in matching Honda polo shirts. I rolled up next to them at red light (I was driving my '03 Odyssey) and motioned for the passenger to roll down the window. He did so and I asked, "Is that the '05 Odyssey?" He quickly rolled up the window and looked straight ahead!

I guess that Honda employee didn’t like the question he asked :rofl: . I want to see some interior shots now damn it :D .

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From TOV: http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=249535

2005 Odyssey spotted in Orlando

Date: July 03, 2004 10:45
Source: 'odyqueen'

Below are 6 more spy shots from ClubOdy.com member 'odyqueen'. These photos were taken in Orlando, FL on June 27th and 28th.

Special thanks to 'odyqueen' for permitting us to share these photos.

Doesn't suprise me that they found one in Orlando Florida because that is where a testdrive of this car is being held (part of a contest prize, Canada only).

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32071

:D

Now about that interior. It looks a bit plain even with that LCD screen built into the dash. And all of those buttons make it look a bit complicated to use everything as well. Oh well, lets see what kind of features this vehicle will come with :) .

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
From TOV: http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=256094

New '05 Odyssey Spy Shots

Date: July 29, 2004 12:40
Source: Brenda Priddy & Company

BP&C has been real busy the past few weeks. They once again caught an '05 Odyssey during testing - this time the shots are clearer and the vehicle wears less camouflage.

The front looks a lot like a 2005 RL :cool: .

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
I'm glad to see Honda is testing the shia out of their cars. Lately they seem to be doing hot weather testing in AZ while TOWING which is most definitely a worst case scenario. That would be good for whats called accelerated life testing. I hope there's no more retarded tranny issues on these things.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Plumaccordcoupe said:
From TOV: http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=256094

New '05 Odyssey Spy Shots

Date: July 29, 2004 12:40
Source: Brenda Priddy & Company

BP&C has been real busy the past few weeks. They once again caught an '05 Odyssey during testing - this time the shots are clearer and the vehicle wears less camouflage.

The front looks a lot like a 2005 RL :cool: .

I saw the picture and it gave me a flashback of a kia sedona my friend's neighbor has.

It looks more like a kia sedona update than the honda odyssey update.

JDM should be the way to go. I actually like the the current Odyssey better.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
superkidonline said:
I saw the picture and it gave me a flashback of a kia sedona my friend's neighbor has.

It looks more like a kia sedona update than the honda odyssey update.
I don't see it :gotme: :p . But the Kia Sedona does look a lot like the first gen Odyssey.

flytojungho said:
uhh.. still no HID's?
No specs as of yet but it doesn't look like it will come with HID's.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts