1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
sh!t, why dont you live in so cal!!!! :cry:

:bump:
Lol. Well I'll pay for half the shipping. i sold my 04 6spd accord rims to someone in socal last year. let me know

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have yet to pick them out. Birthday in a week so I will mostly get them then. Or earlier once these sale. I'm about to post them on Ebay.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
kzystylin said:
or rather, why don't you live in NY!!! haha
Kuz NY is cold, and sucks :p jk.

why NY tho? he lives in Texas...

:bump: (found someone local sellin for 800 but that still makes me think...)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well to be honest the actual market value of the rims alone are worth way more then $900. Just try to by some HOnda rims period under $1500. My rims and tires have less the 800 miles on them. No scratches what so ever. Washed them once since I had them. mint condition I guess I should say.

·
Registered
236 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
Kuz NY is cold, and sucks :p jk.

why NY tho? he lives in Texas...

:bump: (found someone local sellin for 800 but that still makes me think...)
cuz i live in ny, and i woulda been interested

·
Registered
256 Posts
PM me your best price shipped to 50702... if you go fedex ground I can give you a business address which is cheaper. Also, do these include the honda "h" centercaps? TIA.

Adam

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
damn, these TL rims are very popular. I've seen 6th gen Av6's with them (my car) 7th gen Av6's and a 93-01 TL with them. And just today I saw a maroon 01-03 CL-s with these rims.

I have these and IMO they're really nice looking rims. They go very well with 6th gen coupe and even better with 7th gen coupe!

:bump:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They are popular. They def do the job. I was driving back to SA from Austin last night and had the car going 150! Switching lanes, and they felt just as good if I was going 40. I backed off b/c I saw a cop gettin on the access road from a gas station and he turned his lights on. His detector must have been off cuss I was haulin ass. TL got sped and power. Def rec this car and wheels to anyone! I know half this was off topic, but had to get that out.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You've got fundage... can't wait to get these. :up2:

Adam

·
Registered
256 Posts
popimp781 said:
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!! To the man with the american flag!
Muhaha gotta represent the USA... with all the Asian love the honda's get I gotta join in the fun. :D Actually, it was the only defaul avatar I thought was non-retarded. :cool:

Thanks again!

Adam

1 - 19 of 19 Posts