Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 GTO Auto with Red leather. 5k miles. Looking to get an accord. I want 27k. Would consider trading. Let me know. Email me at [email protected]

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
That's a good price. KBB is putting it at $27,215 for my area, and 02AV6 got his for a little under $25K before taxes and licensing, and it was a dealer demo that had around the same mileage. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the power. Im getting 20mpg vs 22 in my accord. The insurance is just too much. ; (

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Yeah, the insurance on mine is crazy too. I have no idea how you're packing 20 mpg, because the best I've gotten on the average reading after using a tank is 18.1 mpg. Maybe because I'm stuck with sh*tty 91 octane California gas.

Anyway, another free hourly bump.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no idea how I'm getting 20mpg either. Usually my worst tanks are about 19 and better tanks are about 21mpg. Its awesome.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
insuriance is too high. you guys just blow my mind. you would think that before you buy the car, you go to insuriance company and find out how much its gona be to insure the car and then some of my friends complain about gas milage, find it out before you do that kind of investment
bump

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha. Actually my insurance has changed alot since I bought the car due to alot of other GTO drivers wrecking their cars. And I'm not complaining aobut gas mileage at all. I just need something that can get into the 30mpg range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts