Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well since I don't show anymore, I have a little more time and a few extra pennies in my pocket. So this means I have the ingredients to travel. With that said we need to set-up some sort of meet this year. I don't think a lot went on last year but this year a big meet would be real nice. I'm thinking that it should be set-up near DC in april. As a matter of fact. HIN DC Is in april, and that'll give us something to do. Please give some input on this so we can work out the details and have a bigger meet than SOCAL or NORCAL ever had. Nothing against you guys just envy the fact that you guys meet up so often.

So Come on guys lets have a HUGE TURNOUT. Northeast-south east, Just one huge ass meet.

Oh and it shall be for more than one day.

BTW I'm in Va beach. Just thought yall should know. But i frequent to FLA often.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey no problem, we'll run into each other, but here's my reasons.

1. Its not fun for me anymore.
2. I don't have the time nor money to keep up with the show lifestyle (i.e. hotels, registration, and most importantly the modifications to compete).
3. I find it more relaxing to sit back and watch.
4. I left my crew back in FLA and things aren't the same.

But other than that I love the scene, and i appreciate the hard work that people put in there cars.

·
Registered
812 Posts
TBG23 said:
Hey no problem, we'll run into each other, but here's my reasons.

1. Its not fun for me anymore.
2. I don't have the time nor money to keep up with the show lifestyle (i.e. hotels, registration, and most importantly the modifications to compete).
3. I find it more relaxing to sit back and watch.
4. I left my crew back in FLA and things aren't the same.

But other than that I love the scene, and i appreciate the hard work that people put in there cars.
well if you do ever want to get rid of that cf trunk, keep me in mind

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
UPDATE ~ Special Incentive to have V6P Chapter Meets & Events!!

TBG23 said:
Please give some input on this so we can work out the details and have a bigger meet than SOCAL or NORCAL ever had. Nothing against you guys just envy the fact that you guys meet up so often.

So Come on guys lets have a HUGE TURNOUT. Northeast-south east, Just one huge ass meet. Oh and it shall be for more than one day.

If you are able to coordinate a successful meet with at least 25+ registered V6P members and their rides, we'll give you a special discount of $6 for a set of
"V6 Performance.net", "V6 Motorsports.net", "i4 Performance.net" or "V6P.net" decals. You support V6P and we'll support you. ;)

All you have to do is start a Roll Call list listing all the V6P members who plan to attend the meet with their rides. Then at the meet, you will need to take a group shot with a digital camera or cam recorder and post on this thread. Beside each name also place what colored decal the V6P member will be purchasing. Only those V6P members who attended the meet will be allowed to pay this special discount.

Once the V6P meet/event is over and the pictures posted on this thread and V6P members identified, they will be asked to pay theri $6 via PayPal to [email protected]. Please remember to included your current address and the colored decal you are purchasing.

Having V6P Meets/ Special Events should always be used to bring in new members to build up your own individual V6P chapters. If you need pointers on how it's done, feel free to look at the SoCal and NorCal Regional Chapter threads for some ideas. ;)

Have fun and be safe,
Maurice

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh guys I feel the love. Thanks tofu, and mrv6p for your support in this. I hope this will be a huge success.

oh and black2001 I'm keeping the trunk, I never said that i was getting rid of the car or modifying it. I'm just going to do it a little more slowly and at a convienence to my pockets. LOL

Now yall Heard the word. 25+. Lets get this list going for who's all interested. Its about time that we had a meet like this. Lets do it.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know there has to be an interest in this. Gosh guys come on. This is our year.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah bro head on down.

Tele, driven, come on down bro, this is your area

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Where do you guys want to meet? We used to meet at Tyson's 2, but that's now out.
A bunch of the local folks meet on Friday nights on Rockville Pike at Border's garage.

We may consider approaching a local import mod store to see if they are willing to sponsor a meet. We get a space to meet up and they get free customers. I can even provide the DJ service with my company. V6P can have some products shipped here to sell to local members for the meet as well. A lot depends on how big a meet we envision and who is willing to help organize it.

Dizzy

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dIZZY BRO WE CAN MAKE THIS ONE HELLUVA SUCCESS WE JUST NEED MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED. i'LL PUT IT ON A FEW MORE FORUMS TO SEE WHATS UP. WE CAN MAKE THIS AN OVERNIGHT DEAL WHERE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK THE SAME NIGHT.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
good luck with your meet bro... these kinda things ain't easy to set-up, if only you were a little bit closer i'd be there to support you man! :) :p be sure to take lots of pics or make a video, you guys got plenty of nice rides there :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks robby. yeah we need more interest tho. North cac. I'm calling you guys out too. come on up. Pennsylvania, come on down. This needs to be big for the 2006.

·
Registered
29 Posts
TBG23 said:
thanks robby. yeah we need more interest tho. North cac. I'm calling you guys out too. come on up. Pennsylvania, come on down. This needs to be big for the 2006.
Count me in! Rockville or DC locations work for me.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sweet bro. Come on guys get in here for a great meet. Dizzy got the hook up so this needs to be a huge turn out. LETS DO IT.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts