Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Damn, if only I saw these sooner! Just ordered my lip kit a few days ago. :(

Would these work on an auto 7th gen? I know I'll need to contact NVA-AV6 for some custom brackets/adapters.

And is there anything you were looking for in particular for trades? I have a lot of "high-end" audio equipment if you're interested (JL Audio, Focal, etc)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, if only I saw these sooner! Just ordered my lip kit a few days ago. :(

Would these work on an auto 7th gen? I know I'll need to contact NVA-AV6 for some custom brackets/adapters.

And is there anything you were looking for in particular for trades? I have a lot of "high-end" audio equipment if you're interested (JL Audio, Focal, etc)
Hmmm Not really....Maybe a single 12" sub...but where are you from?

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm from CT, but come down to New York two to three times a month. I have (2) JL Audio 12W3v3's with box, or a single JL Audio 12W6v2 w/ JL box if you're interested. I can throw cash on top accordingly as well.

Let me know bro,
-Amar

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm from CT, but come down to New York two to three times a month. I have (2) JL Audio 12W3v3's with box, or a single JL Audio 12W6v2 w/ JL box if you're interested. I can throw cash on top accordingly as well.

Let me know bro,
-Amar
Contacted... I'll pass on the subs

·
03 Accord 6/6, 09 Audi A4
201 Posts
these look like they have 2 pistons. Anybody wanna chime in on what it may take to make these work with 6th gen coupes. I know rotor change and other crap but lets hear the low down..

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what is the stats on your wheel that cause it to not fit? size, offset, and width?
Offset is too high in the front...I have 40mm and need 30mm, plus my wheels has a 2stage lip which makes it not clear...

these look like they have 2 pistons. Anybody wanna chime in on what it may take to make these work with 6th gen coupes. I know rotor change and other crap but lets hear the low down..

Like the other guy said....4 piston and u gonna need TL spindals and rotors and call it a day to fit it on 6th gens.....& gonna need a wheel alignment when done!

I want to buy these....pm me or email me at [email protected]

thanks
Done!

·
201 Posts
That's really all you need O6BlackDevil?

·
DAT Dewd from Dallas MANG
1,533 Posts
yo...

I checked on if this fits my car and I would have to change my abs sensor,front hub(make it a TL hub),and control arms...I wonder if the 2nd gen tl's could use this?

·
201 Posts
now i just need to find those spindles and rotors, before i buy new if thats my last choice.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New Price til Sunday 8-22-10 !!!

Steal Price!!!! $400 bucks plus shipping!!! Only til this weekend! I need Tires for my New wheels and don't wanna use my money....Wanna use someone elses!!! Lol

·
201 Posts
dang. Discovered belt showing thru on one of my tires so i will be spending money on that now,instead of brake upgrades. sorry 06BlackDevil. glws though.

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
Actually you would need TL-S knuckles.

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
tl knuckle is the same as the 7th gen. The 3rd gen TL 5AT guys swap their knuckles for the 04-08 6mt ones(which use brembos) or the 07-08 tls ones. Add another 200 for the knuckles, as thats the cheapest i found them used.

Yeah you need tl 6mt/tls 12.2 or 12.3" rotors i believe. Pricey also.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts