Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Would you take 100 for all four with tires and shipping included? I'm just messin lol. I'm not looking to purchase wheels yet. Free bump!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know u cant but the two that are brand new came from a display window at the acura dealeship that my uncle works in

·
Registered
139 Posts
What size? What do you mean by "2 of them are brand new"

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no i mean 2 of them are brand new never been on a car they where on display in a acura dealership and the other 2 came from a 08 tl but all of them have brand new tires

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
check other ACURA forums for the going rate. these prices dropped to 400-500 picked up, 600-800 shipped (with tires and depending on condition) there's was a guy on crsx selling it for 450. try lowering the prices if you want to sell it.

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Peopla can get Works/Volks, used in near perfect conditon, for just slightly more than that price.

·
Registered
43 Posts
He didn't say he got a deal on the two, just that he got them from the same dealership his uncle works at.

I'd say it's a legit price for legit wheels assuming the other two are VERY close to mint...I like how these look more than some of the higher end wheels to be honest.

Prices seen on other forums, for example club RSX, are usually for fairly used sets...correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts