Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
either: he posts them incorrectly not following their procedures...or he's been banned for doing bad business- ( I am not saying this..just what the reasons could be...) so.. be careful..there are those who are on bad sellers lists..I dont know if this is the case here or not...but probably just a technicality in posting..as I have had similar instances as well.. Good luck in selling!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why is that? That seems messed up
They're just absolutely anal with their procedures, one thing wrong they delete it... I had the exact same post and they said I didn't post correctly...smh... idk Its whatever

Any engine parts?
Yeah what are you looking for?

either: he posts them incorrectly not following their procedures...or he's been banned for doing bad business- ( I am not saying this..just what the reasons could be...) so.. be careful..there are those who are on bad sellers lists..I dont know if this is the case here or not...but probably just a technicality in posting..as I have had similar instances as well.. Good luck in selling!
Yeah definitely not the cas here... You and any other inquirer can look at my thread history and my itrader points and see for urselves... Nothing fishy or foogazy here :up:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
They're just absolutely anal with their procedures, one thing wrong they delete it... I had the exact same post and they said I didn't post correctly...smh... idk Its whatever

Yeah what are you looking for?

Yeah definitely not the cas here... You and any other inquirer can look at my thread history and my itrader points and see for urselves... Nothing fishy or foogazy here :up:
Any Performance parts ? Strut Bar/Engine damper, etc. Thanks

Edit- Wouldn't happen to be Cammed? I know...Im a dreamer :rolleye2:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can vouch for Derrick, he is a good and honest man. GLWS
Thanks man...I appreciated it

Good Guy and honest seller!!!
Thanks bro! :up:

sell just the seats?
Sure... I found someone interested in just the door panels, so ur ok.. I'll do $500

Any Performance parts ? Strut Bar/Engine damper, etc. Thanks

Edit- Wouldn't happen to be Cammed? I know...Im a dreamer :rolleye2:
Nah man, unfortunately not it was stock

1 - 20 of 23 Posts