Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Factory from a 2009 R35 GT-R......coming off my M45.

Wheels are in excellent condition. Also comes with front 1" hubcentric spacers to clear various Infiniti/Nissan front struts. I've seen these on G35/37's and 350/370Z's and look great. But, please research and check your fitments because I will not be responsible.

Price is $2,000 for wheels and spacers, plus shipping.

[email protected]

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Can these fit 7th gens??
If you have to ask, then the answer for you is no. Any wheel can fit on any car with enough effort, and the person that ends up buying these already knows that.

It's sorta like going to a high-end store where if you have to ask about a price, then you can't afford it. If you have to ask if these will fit, then they won't fit your car.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'll go ahead and guess you're probably not interested in or committed to buying 20" stretched tires, pulling your fronts/rears, and running excessive camber.

·
Honda Accord Cpe Stealth
488 Posts
Yep Commitment is key I learned that these past few weeks as well lol GLWS.....I think these be better on an 8th gen rather than a 7th gen

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Thanks....glad you know the real offsets, not what Nissan put on their website.

Fitment on any FWD is going to require work....fender work, tire stretch....camber. It can be done and would look sick, but you need to commit to it.
I don't understand the comment. Nissan's website says otherwise? I'm just going off of actual pictures of 2009 GT-R wheels with the sizes/offsets stamped on them from the factory. I know the 2010 and newer GT-R wheels have a more aggressive front offset.

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
If you have to ask, then the answer for you is no. Any wheel can fit on any car with enough effort, and the person that ends up buying these already knows that.

It's sorta like going to a high-end store where if you have to ask about a price, then you can't afford it. If you have to ask if these will fit, then they won't fit your car.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'll go ahead and guess you're probably not interested in or committed to buying 20" stretched tires, pulling your fronts/rears, and running excessive camber.
brad is always keepin it one hundee. tell these sucka ass pattie cake no money havin window shoppers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't understand the comment. Nissan's website says otherwise? I'm just going off of actual pictures of 2009 GT-R wheels with the sizes/offsets stamped on them from the factory. I know the 2010 and newer GT-R wheels have a more aggressive front offset.
Nissan had +25 offset up front on the GT-R site. Many argued with me, but like you, I just looked on the back of the wheel backpad. I didn't know the 2010's had a more aggressive offset....I thought it was still the same.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Nissan had +25 offset up front on the GT-R site. Many argued with me, but like you, I just looked on the back of the wheel backpad. I didn't know the 2010's had a more aggressive offset....I thought it was still the same.
Correct, the 2010s and newer have the +25 front offset (same size/width as before). Nissan did this as a simple way to improve handling.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts