Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Herp derp
648 Posts
Very interested in the wheels, but I want to know what you did to make them 5x114 first.

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
i assuming since the 4g tl is like 5x120 and we're 5x114 that he had the holes sort of turned into an oval like shape toward the center of the hub. dont know how reliable something like that would be though.

·
MATT
2,847 Posts
Check out the back of these acura wheels and u might figure out how he made them fit...these wheels look sweet on our 7 gens....glws man

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow they look great on your Accord! How come you're getting rid of them?
how were they modified to fit 5x114.3?
wow they're pretty.

Can you explain the modding?
Very interested in the wheels, but I want to know what you did to make them 5x114 first.
i assuming since the 4g tl is like 5x120 and we're 5x114 that he had the holes sort of turned into an oval like shape toward the center of the hub. dont know how reliable something like that would be though.
:and1: They definitely look good on your car. Specs would be nice.
Check out the back of these acura wheels and u might figure out how he made them fit...these wheels look sweet on our 7 gens....glws man

Ya can shoot me a PM, its kinda good not to have a set of wheels not all over place... Tryin to keep it on the low! But Drive accord has defintitely the right idea it seems!

wat's the specs on these 18x8? offset?
I believe they're 18 x 8 +38 offset

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
deff interested, but the price is a bit high

1 - 20 of 52 Posts