Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:naughty:

wish it was mine! :bawling:

Edit: Hello Camaro5 visitors. :wave: If anybody has the V6 which I hear is pretty badass too, feel free to register and represent! :) 3.6L DOHC V6 with direct injection: 306hp & 273 lb-ft of torque. Damn! I bet it's faster than a Mustang GT since it's not dragging 200 lbs of extra V8 weight around! :eek:

·
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll take a 2011 Camro Convertible with the L99 V8 as a fun car that the wife and I can share, and then a Volt for a daily driver. I've been super impressed with a lot of GM's newer products. The Volt will get the equivalent of 230 mpg if you drive less than 40 miles per day! It'll make the Prius look suddenly sooo outdated and low-tech! :eek:

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
i like that gameplan. are there pictures of the convertible yet? edit- nvm found them

yeah i would love the volt... my drive to work is only about 5 miles and then law school is another 10 miles away... so id hit about 30 miles per day

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
ill hit it. lol that car is bad ass

·
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:werd:

i mean.. i love my car so much.. But this car... it makes me get wet all the time i see it...
:leaving:
B.R.B... gotta go change underwear.... lol
:laugh:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I can honestly say did my part in building a part of every camaro that comes off the assembly line, I'm on the camaro line at my job, we make all the wheel bearings for any GM passenger car... its an amazing machine

·
03 AV6 Coupe
1,628 Posts
what I am super impressed about is the price of the Camaro SS. You don't have to break the bank to own this hot ride. Great power to dollar ratio. Also it doesn't have a budget rental car interior like the last gen camaro SS. GO CHEVY!

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
yummie :D some matte black wheels on this car and matte black stripes instead of silver ones, perfect! i love cyber gray metallic

any of you guys see or HEAR this LS9 powered camaro? (motor is from the ZR1 corvette)

TURN YOUR SPEAKERS UP! make sure you dont have any dogs or cats near you, lol you'll scare them ****less.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv2yFzx9DTk&feature=fvw

·
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HAWT!! :drool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts