Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here looking for a new Accord typically knows its hard to get a good dealer discount on them just because they are so new to the market. I work for a Honda dealer here in the Baltimore area and can offer invoice pricing on any one of the 2013 Accords whether its 4cl/V6 or sedan/coupe.

Also, We currently have one of the first every 2013 Coupe V6 6MT w/navi available. There have only been three made in 5 states as of right now as we have one. Ours is the only Modern Steel out of the three.

There are no kick backs for me for selling these, especially at invoice pricing, just figured Id pass along the great savings to fellow V6P members here to help you get into a new 2013 Accord. Especially for all the help people here have given me on my previous Accord/TL builds.

If anyone needs anything please feel free to give me a shout at [email protected] or 443-340-2179 and ill be glad to help!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Email sent
Sent back

u guys still have flex cash?
no flex cash at all on the new 2013, if I had it, id give it away.

Team 1 Honda's website is pretty terrible. I hope they are working on it.
We dont even use it for the website anymore... Just for our own email server.

Ellicott City Honda Dealership | Serving Columbia, Baltimore, Catonsville, Owings Mills | O'Donnell Honda | Maryland is our homepage...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts