Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a set of Altima SE-R wheels with 225/45/18 Bridgestone Pole Potenza S03 tires. Whiles the tires seem like a great tire, its seems too big for our av6 coupe. Has anyone run such a tire size on their car with a 45mm offset? Any rubbing?

Thanks

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
you will be just fine. the TL wheels and tires (very common on these boards) are 235 width with +45mm offset. no rubbing with those. there are also individuals with 225 and 235 tires on +40mm offset or less.

definitely no prob. lets see some pics when theyre mounted!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sumptimwong said:
you will be just fine. the TL wheels and tires (very common on these boards) are 235 width with +45mm offset. no rubbing with those. there are also individuals with 225 and 235 tires on +40mm offset or less.

definitely no prob. lets see some pics when theyre mounted!
Are the TL Wheels though 40 or 45 series? I am just afraid that the overall diamater is too large.

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
almost no difference in overall diameter. your 225/45/18 has a diameter that is only 7mm larger than your OE 16's.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sumptimwong said:
almost no difference in overall diameter. your 225/45/18 has a diameter that is only 7mm larger than your OE 16's.
Ah, totally correct.

My foolish self put the 225/45/18 wheel/tire combo besides the OE setup and was scared because the heights were totally off...then I realised that the OE setup was under the full load of the car :eek:.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts