Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I'm new to the tuner scene and have some questions about tire size for the rear. I am wanting to purchase the vvs086 wheel from vossen. I have the h&r springs and would like to know if any one is running this set up with the vossen wheel using the 285/30/20. If so did you have to roll the fenders in any way or is there enough clerence with that size tire. I just don't want to run into any problems.

Thanks

·
James
1,093 Posts
285 ... 20s on springs is alot to do... your gonna need alot of work. honestly idk if thats gonna fit. i dont have an 8th gen, i have a 7th, but that seems huge

·
lol wut
54 Posts
you will need a good amount of camber in the rear as well as a nice fender roll and pull in the rear to accomodate a 285 tire on a 20in rim. In short, you will rub unless you do some major fitment work. Riding on springs alone won't cut it, you need a camber kit as well.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
What wheel specs are you planning on running a 285/30/20 on? I'd love to see how that looks properly fitted on an 8th gen Accord.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to all. I'm new to the tuner scene and have some questions about tire size for the rear. I am wanting to purchase the vvs086 wheel from vossen. I have the h&r springs and would like to know if any one is running this set up with the vossen wheel using the 285/30/20. If so did you have to roll the fenders in any way or is there enough clerence with that size tire. I just don't want to run into any problems.

Thanks
I just installed 285/30/20 rear and 255/35/20 front on 20x10 wheels on stock suspension

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts