Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I accidentally posted in the "Wanted" section. Mods, please delete that thread. Thank You!

I have bought a new set of wheels that are supposed to come in tonight and am selling my 3 TL-S wheels that are in good shape with some minor curbage and I believe one of the wheels has a slightly peeling finish. The 4th rim has a bad bend in it, so its going straight to the trash unless the buyer wants it.

These wheels have NO TIRES!

Going price for these 3 wheels is going to be $250 obo LOCAL ONLY!

Shipping is now available at buyer's expense.

I will post pictures as soon as possible.

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PICTURES!!!!!

Sorry for the delay, lots of family events going on and plus my brother is getting married so its been a headache to get around to this.

All Wheels:

Wheel 1:

Wheel 2:

In the next two pictures, you can see how the finish is tearing and needs refinishing:

Wheel 3(This wheel is the only flawless wheel):

Wheel 4:

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also decided to sell the 4th wheel for an additional $50 if the buyer wants to get the bend fixed.

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill let the buyer take that into consideration. Thanks for the ballpark quote though. Helps a lot to the buyer.

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no offers?

·
Be a better driver
437 Posts
I'd say $250 is just a little high for three 2G TL rims, especially since one needs new clearcoat and 1 rim is unusable. I think if you lower your OBO you'll get some offers.

glws!

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok bump on this! these wheels are still available and need to be sold! Shipping now available! all 4 wheels at $250 + s/h. PM me your zip code and Ill get you shipping quotes!

·
Maverick_Supersonic
1,706 Posts
how much shipped to Atlanta, GA 30296???

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey V6P! Sorry I have been inactive for a while.

These wheels are still up for sale LOCALLY ONLY!

Please PM me if anyone is interested!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts