·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Magnaflow resonator 3x6x30 and a flowmaster hushpower muffler

·
Registered
843 Posts
I like your choice in a single exit! A lot of weight saved there.

Full exhaust specs?

Vids?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No vids yet but soon its still pretty droany inside at like 3k what do you think take the other cat off I have- pcds then stock jpipe and stock cat then magnaflow resonator and flowmaster muffler

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
No vids yet but soon its still pretty droany inside at like 3k what do you think take the other cat off I have- pcds then stock jpipe and stock cat then magnaflow resonator and flowmaster muffler
Get a Jpipe, preferably one that deletes the 3rd cat. That should help with the drone and give you some performance :up:

You are definitely gonna have drone because you only have 1 muffler after the bigass reso. I have 2 and it drones veryy slightly. Good choice going with 3in for sure.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just curious why will the 3rd cat cause droan?i plan on making my own j-pipe kind of like yours sonnick

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
Thats cool as hell, I bet it sounds beast!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

My buddies made a viedo of my car check it out has some custom music in the background

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hopefully I can get them to make a new viedo asap

·
Registered
18 Posts
You do realize that 3" is doing nothing on your N/A motor? You didn't have to go that big and going that big is probably losing some power.

thewird

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh maybe I misunderstood the post. I thought he did full 3" from the headers. If he just did the catback, then it doesn't matter and will give max flow.

thewird

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If by headers you mean pcd then no I have the stock jpipe for now...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts