Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for grabs is (3) 18x8 Tenzo DC5 Version 1 Black w/Red Racing Stripe 5x100 - 5x4.5/114.3 Offset- 45 AND (4) Pirelli PZero Nero M&S (Ultra High Performance All-Season) SIZE- 225/40ZR18.
The cost of the rims are 255 each with FREE SHIPPING from Element wheels.. (18x8 Tenzo DC5 Version 1 Black w/Red Racing Stripe - Element Wheels - Wheels for Enthusiasts that Demand the Best) and the tires are 148 each from tire rack (Pirelli PZero Nero M&S). If you add up this package is worth $1357. All im asking for is 400.
What happened was one of the rims is damaged so i decided to sell the other 3 perfect rims and 4 almost new tires. The price is firm. The replacement wheel can be purchased from Element wheels for 255 with Free shipping. The rims are in almost perfect condition as you can see from the pics. The tires have PLENTY of tread left. I dont have the center caps. If you would like to purchase the rims or see them in person contact me at 360-359-0735. The rims are located near Rockaway Blvd and the Van Wyck. The Summer is right around the corner.. have your car looking right with these rims.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there are no curbage come see them in person

1 - 7 of 7 Posts