Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yo ! What's up Bro ! Same lights i was just bored and i had my camera in the car so i decided to snap some pics. As you heard i was finally able to meet Andy . So when is the next Meet or just a get 2gether? This question sounds kinka fruty . LOL!!! When r we going to be able to put all the cars 2gether?
You changed them? Or are those the same ones you had when i saw the car?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Oo thats right they are HID's i completely forgot...i need to order some for my fogs...but for now my bulbs will do. Yea man lets see if we can get together this weekend. I was going to go to gainesville, but i changed my mind. Let me know when you guys can meet up.

·
Registered
300 Posts
carlos those are your lenses?.. i want to put a 2500k HID on mine.. should be a nice yellow with my lenses

chris this weekend i cant man im leaving on a cruise sat. i'll be gone for a week..

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Alrite no prob, we'll figure something out. Hopefully your brother would have fixed his car by then, i'm dying to run him. Oo i painted my fogs yellow also on saturday. Let me know when you get back....you're gonna go nuts being without the forum for a week trust me...happens to me everytime i go away!

·
Registered
300 Posts
he's dying to run you too lol were deff. gonna set up something once he gets a new door we were finally able to take it off sunday he just needs a new door shell and fender the interior is completly fine he was able to save all of that, and i am gonna go crazy without the forum for a week lol

i was telling carlos i'll help him paint his fogs i still have paint left over from mine, im just trying to look for 2500k HIDs for the bottom i dont know if 3000k is going to make my yellow lenses too bright i like the bold dark yellow "JDM look"

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
dude I got 800k on my fogs you should look in to it, but still look awsome the way it is
I thought about color, but ended up going for that JDM Look. And low Kelvin (3000K) is not as bright as 4300 (Brightest) but way more functional and brighter than the purplish hue of 8000K. Trust, me I've had both back in the day and the yellow does not reflect light as bad as super white in the snow or rain. Yellow is much softer. Have you seen what those guys in Lamanse use, 3000K super yellow fogs...they know what they're doing. However, I had 8K in my brights in my civic last year, it looked great! So, to each his own, but i wanted function this time around.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts