Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
i keeps it real
Joined
·
352 Posts
marinored said:
2003 Tl Type-s Wheels For Sale Rims Are Clean No Bends Rim Are Good On Of The Tires Are Bad And Will Have To Change But Rims And The Other 3 Tires Are Good If Serous Pm Me Or Call 3474132394 Lz Serious Ppl Only And My Price Is Firm I Will Not Go Anylower On Price---- 350 Firm

P.S NOOOOO TRADES PLZ JUST WANT MONEY ----THANK U


bump for great price, these sell for 500 on ebay w/o tires
 

·
Alan N
Joined
·
446 Posts
how much meat is left on the tires and what size is the tire that has to be replaced, where in the tri state you live, i am in jersey, oh yeah what size are the rims 17 X 7.5 right and what kind of tires, sorry for the questions just trying to be a careful buyer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
784 Posts
02AEMAccord said:
how much meat is left on the tires and what size is the tire that has to be replaced, where in the tri state you live, i am in jersey, oh yeah what size are the rims 17 X 7.5 right and what kind of tires, sorry for the questions just trying to be a careful buyer
TL-S rims are 17x6.5. They look very nice on accords.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,244 Posts
there is no need for verification, here is info;
tl-s rims are 6.5" wide
cl-s rims are 7" wide

tire size for cl and tl is 215/50/17
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
02AEMAccord said:
how much meat is left on the tires and what size is the tire that has to be replaced, where in the tri state you live, i am in jersey, oh yeah what size are the rims 17 X 7.5 right and what kind of tires, sorry for the questions just trying to be a careful buyer
THERE IS ABOUT 45-50% TREAD LEFT ON THE OTHER THREE TIRES.THE SIZE OF THE TIRES ARE 225-50-17-I'M LOCATED IN BROOKLYN AND THE RIMS ARE FROM THE TL NOT THE CL THEY ARE 17 X 6.5
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wait A Minute

HONDA_99 said:
there is no need for verification, here is info;
tl-s rims are 6.5" wide
cl-s rims are 7" wide

tire size for cl and tl is 215/50/17

THE TIRE SIZE FOR A TL AND CL OR 225-50-17 NOT 215 AND THE TL ARE 7 AND THE CL ARE 7.5
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
tl came stock with 215-50-17 and so did the cl-s they widths are 7 and 6.5 respectfully.

I pass my dibs onto someone else who wants to buy them without seeing pictures... not worth my time to travel to brooklyn from jersey and they may not be in good shape
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
784 Posts
mattacosta said:
tl came stock with 215-50-17 and so did the cl-s they widths are 7 and 6.5 respectfully.

I pass my dibs onto someone else who wants to buy them without seeing pictures... not worth my time to travel to brooklyn from jersey and they may not be in good shape
Yup.. OEM specs show following:

TL-S Rim = 17x6.5
CL-S Rim = 17x7

Aside from that, the TL-S Rims have fatter spokes than the CL-S. CL-S has the spokes bending outward more as well.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top