Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
-WesMac-
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have this megan header and test pipe for sale today. The header is in good shape dispite the scrape where it got bottomed out.lol. Other than that, it is a ceramic header made by megan, and a stainless test pipe, also, I believe, megan. The header has all hardwear minus one nut and the main gasket to the block. The header has some paint chipping, but its very minor, as anyone with a ceramic header knows. If you really wanna different color or something, lol, blue header, just run my autozone and get some engine enamel or some high heat stuff and repaint, no biggie. I just need this stuff out of my room. I noticed a couple dots of black above one of the welds, as seen in the pic, but I dont know of any problems ever with the exhaust, as a matter of fact, my hands are really black after touching the uncleaned thing.lol. So, its prob. just dirt. Just wanted to be real with everyone. I am offering this dirt cheap. Wont beat my price. Parents want it out of the family room floor....lol..not too happy. So here you go.

Header-75 shipped
Test Pipe 40 shipped

BEST DEAL!!! BOTH FOR 100 SHIPPED!!!

·
-WesMac-
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
COME ON GUYS, I will work with you on prices, I gotta get this stuff outta the house.lol.!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts