Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One-Day sale, need money!!! $599.00 shipped anywhere in the US! Fresh gunmetal grey powdercoat and 4 tires mounted on. 2EA Riken Raptor 225/45/17 with about 5,000 miles remaining, and 2EA Nexen N3000 255/40/17s with about 30,000 miles remaining. I don't have access to Photobucket here at work, so PM me your e-mail address for pics if you are interested. I paid $280.00 for the powdercoat alone. This is a smoking deal for anyone with money today. These are beautiful wheels and have to go! HMU!

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dibs to local SpicyChicken. Pending pickup tonight.

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good to see ya back JT! ... And wow, that was fast :up2:
My financial crisis is another man's fortune! :) Even if the Hawk has to sit on jackstands for a few weeks so be it! And good to see you too bro.

·
Registered
415 Posts
thanks jt for the offer but i got tl wheels and looking to change up the setup actually. good luck selling man these should be gone in no time!

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks jt for the offer but i got tl wheels and looking to change up the setup actually. good luck selling man these should be gone in no time!
Are they in good shape? Keep them in a corner of your garage when I am ready to get wheels again!

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold to SpicyChicken local pickup on Friday. Enjoy the new wheels sir.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts