Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Herp derp
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've decided to extend an invitation to our V6P buddies for our Annual Great Falls meet.

hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood chapter leader checking in to remind all of you about the 4th annual great falls acurazine meet! :thumbsup:

scheduled date is 1/13/13, with a rain/snow reschedule date the following weekend 1/20/13.

we will meet at the park first at 11:00AM (9200 old odminion dr Mclean , Va)...there will be a $5 charge to park there for each car. passengers ride free. there, we can take pictures, get some group shots, and enjoy the scenery.

afterwards, those who want to can head to a local restaurant/bar to watch some football and grab some food/beer/whatever.

as always, no obnoxious revving of your engine, no burnouts, no alcohol or drugs, everyone drive responsibly on the way there, just use common sense and we can all have a good time. it takes a lot of people to make this a successful meet, and only one person to ruin it. don't be that guy.

pets are welcome.

caravans can all be worked out in this thread, i know this meet attracts members from all different states. i hope to see a lot of old and new faces at this meet...be sure to clean your cars and bring your camera! let's make this one to remember! :thumbsup:
The list keeps growing by the day, and we always have a good turnout to these. If you plan on going, add your name to the list.

AZine:

1. SharksBreath +1
2. Sick TLS
3. CLtotheTL32
4. civicdrivr
5. JCharged
6. Integrty95
7. DoC-JoneS
8. TWiSDiT
9. t0talacuratl
10.el pesado
11. TLtrigirl
12.bauermd
13. tLaZn-suzuka blue s2k
14. Schweinsteiger11 +1
15. Navarretg
16. ImSneaky
17. Zelaya
18. L's TL
19. EarlThePearl
20. MEKO
21. 757 accord +2 (wifey & buddy with TL-s)
22. FCVadi
23. Oh3EX
24. Bosshawg
25. AccordFlex
26. UPNOUT
27. JohnnyG123

We've had 40+ cars there and used about half of the lot, so theres definitely space for more cars. But, as always, no dumb stuff (burnouts, revving, speeding, drugs, alcohol, fights, etc) or the Park Rangers will kick us out or even give us tickets.

Heres the AZine thread if you want some caravan info.

http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=873567

·
Herp derp
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added. We're planning on setting up a caravan for those of us coming from the south. We're probably going to meet up at the Walmart off of exit 37 in Mechanicsville, but I haven't ironed out the details yet.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
as always morgan, if you could keep me in the loop that'll be great. i'm sure me and adrian will be leaving together from va beach/norfolk along wiht my buddy and whoever else is from down here or the newport news area and if johnnyG wants to caravan with us up there to walmart and then meet up with you and thomas and whoever else and then head to the park, that'll work too.

·
Herp derp
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as always morgan, if you could keep me in the loop that'll be great. i'm sure me and adrian will be leaving together from va beach/norfolk along wiht my buddy and whoever else is from down here or the newport news area and if johnnyG wants to caravan with us up there to walmart and then meet up with you and thomas and whoever else and then head to the park, that'll work too.
Will do. I'll post the link to the caravan thread here and on AZine once I create it.

Sent via telepathy

·
Herp derp
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Herp derp
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Long overdue bump. One week away! We've got 42 people on the list on Azine so far.

Sent via telepathy

·
Herp derp
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump, 3 days left. Weather report says it should be 71* and sunny Sunday at Great Falls.

Sent via telepathy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts