Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find a spot to put this so it's going here. Mods....feel free to move it to the proper forum

I'm selling a set of H&R springs (1.5in drop) They were on the car (97 Accord EX) for 5 months. Price is $100 picked up or $145 shipped.

·
Registered
7 Posts

blacknight said:
I couldn't find a spot to put this so it's going here. Mods....feel free to move it to the proper forum

I'm selling a set of H&R springs (1.5in drop) They were on the car (97 Accord EX) for 5 months. Price is $100 picked up or $145 shipped.

are these for a v6? just making sure. let me know i guess by emailing if u could... cause if they are im interested.
[email protected]

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly. They will fit the V6 but the car will be a little lower than a 4cyl cause the V6 weighs a little more.

·
Shifting 5 Gears Baby !!
999 Posts
h&r shocks are wicked
I have them on my wife's civic
they are a great matchup with GR-2

for our car, they will drop 1.8 + front ( only front will change )
rear should stay the same

the extra 390 lbs is the engine and auto tranny

·
bryan <3's bomex
6,071 Posts
cowgodv6 said:
h&r shocks are wicked
I have them on my wife's civic
they are a great matchup with GR-2

for our car, they will drop 1.8 + front ( only front will change )
rear should stay the same

the extra 390 lbs is the engine and auto tranny
im just curious, but did you weight the tranny? is it really that heavy like they mentioned in the swap bible?

·
Shifting 5 Gears Baby !!
999 Posts
mastadulog said:
im just curious, but did you weight the tranny? is it really that heavy like they mentioned in the swap bible?
I will weigh it for you guys once I get a scale to handle the weight

·
Registered
475 Posts
i'm not going to move it, but for future reference, there is a classified sticky for things for sell when you first get into the 5th gen forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts