FOR SALE: $675 plus buyer pays shipping and handling
5Zigen FN01R-C
(5X114.3)
+48 Offset Silver.
Size: 17" x 7"
Weight: 15.5lbs-17lbs
Aluminum Cast
Including center caps

I LOVE these wheels. I wish i could keep them. My loss your gain!..I had these on my car for less then two months. NO CURB OR ANY CUTS ON LIP.

·
Registered
303 Posts
sweet wheels, bump

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if i list an exact weight..someone might test me on that. and i'm not about to get in that with anyone.i'm a loving kind of man. what eacacly does the term ..."Bump" mean

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
AccordV602MS said:
well if i list an exact weight..someone might test me on that. and i'm not about to get in that with anyone.i'm a loving kind of man. what eacacly does the term ..."Bump" mean
lol get a bathroom scale and weigh em. id buy em. too bad i dont know if i have a job or not to afford these. bumpity bump for great weeeeeeeeeeeeeeells... :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah.wel i might do that today. i want to get rid of them.please someone throw me an offer. i need some Money! i need very bad. i wil ship as sooon as i get money. asap!let me know where you live andi'll let u know how much shipping is.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Bump for my future rims exept that it will be bronze.

sorry if im high jacking your thread but like i can get those exact rims and tires for 900 brand new at NRT Racing in Chinatown (Los Angeles)

Its just a suggestion but i think you might ask for too much.

·
Registered
8 Posts
cshih2 are you proposing $500 for wheels and the shipping to buffalo. are u crazy? if accordv602ms sells to that price maybe... those wheels must be crap... darn man . low ballin arn't you?/ tell me what he says.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts