Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so ive had my car for about 5months now..bought it used (2001 honda accord v6 coupe). well all my speakers are blown, im guessing because i have to put my bass level to -2 for the speakers to stop rattling. i dont know which ones but i want to replace all around..
well door speakers are not that big of a problem, but i just cant decide on the subwoofer. I was thinking about getting BAZOOKA BASS TUBE because theyre amplified so it wont take up any trunk space and i hear their bass isnt too bad. i dont know if any of u has experience with it if u do tell me how it is. Is it better if i just get the bazooka or should i get 1 12` subwoofer and an amp? whats cheaper and better? oh one more thing i just love the in-dash 6cd changer so will i get an okay sound with the stock deck?

·
Registered
229 Posts
well if you search on here youll see sometihng about the JL audio device that makes your stock deck have decent ouputs. id suggest getting that.

i am not a fan of bazooka bass tubes...kind of awkwardly shaped, and not a very good sound. why not get a 10" sub and have a fiberglass box made to keep it in an unused corner of the trunk. then the amp can be mounted down by the spare tire or something. if youre creative you can take up NO useful space and have it sound VERY nice. i know that you can also hide the amp under your drivers seat, ive seen it done on a 6gen accord.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts