Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
OwAce said:
please go visit the sticky on 7th gen faqs!!!
The sticky is incorrect. The sticky says a -50 offset (unconfirmed), but I have the wheel right in front of me. It says 55. Just look on the back on one of the spokes.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
lawwoo11 said:
The sticky is incorrect. The sticky says a -50 offset (unconfirmed), but I have the wheel right in front of me. It says 55. Just look on the back on one of the spokes.
then post the correct one in the sticky. i mean this is meant more for those who dont search for such stuff. thank you for correcting us, btw im running a 17x7 38 offset wheel. and i thought our offset was 48. (for 6spd wheels)

·
Registered
242 Posts
OwAce said:
then post the correct one in the sticky. i mean this is meant more for those who dont search for such stuff. thank you for correcting us, btw im running a 17x7 38 offset wheel. and i thought our offset was 48. (for 6spd wheels)

Are those wheels flush with the fender with that 38 offset? I have some 17x7 42 offset coming shortly and I was worried about them sticking out a bit. The oem kit should help it look flush on the bottom because of the way the fenders curve inward towards the bottom.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts