Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$650 98-02 Tein SS w/ Upper Mounts

$650 + actual shipping costs

Tein Super Street with Stock mounts for sale.

Will fit 98-2002 accord V6 or V4 4door or 2 door.

Used only for aroud 5K--8K Great condition. If you are local i can install them for you for a small fee. Here are some pics.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/548292345KAhtjvhttp://rides.webshots.com/album/548292345KAhtjv

I can be contacted at [email protected] or Aim: ImmaSquashYou

I'm pretty much firm on this price. I had another thread before but decided to put the price in the title.

Update:
NOTE: if you are local paying by cash or sending money order (which i doubt), price can be dropped a little bit. But not by much. Contact me through pm for this.

·
Registered
211 Posts
you might want to change the title of your posting. those aren't pillowball mounts. they're just stock upper mounts.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Synergy said:
you might want to change the title of your posting. those aren't pillowball mounts. they're just stock upper mounts.
Opps....Well, it's described in the thread itself...If there's ne confusion then i'll clear it up before the buyer buys.....

Installation: I live in central jersey zip is 08857. Small fee for installation would be like $80?? Thats around one hour of labor from the mechanic. It'll easily be more anywhere else. But this is also considering ur bolts aren't rusted to crap and don't need me to torch it off....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ATran said:
lol im taking them so you all lose. hehe been saving up forever since these came up lol
Yes you have been saving for a while for these. But money does talk. Price is kind of firm, but if you are local with cash, its a different story since there's no paypal n shipping involved.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ccordex00 said:
What's The Shipping Cost? I Know A Place Where They Sale Basic At 675, Ss 900 And Ssp For 1k
Depending on where your location is. To the west coast i believe its somewhere around $68. Central is around $55 East is around $40. You're gonna have to give me your exact zip for shipping costs. Or you can do it yourself at UPS.com

its roughly about 60lbs. Might be more, i'm not that sure. But 60 seems right. 15 lbs a piece. But these calculations are at 60 lbs, with the box dimensions at around
24" W x 36" L x 12 " height
my zip is 08857

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A-cord said:
how far is this from philly?
Not far, about 1 1/2 hours. About 70 miles depending where you are in philly. If you do'nt need installation, i am able to meet you somewhere at a rest stop on the NJ Turnpike.

·
Registered
887 Posts
if nobody hasn't taken these within about 1-2 weeks i'll be interested.. i'll pm you if you haven't got rid of these by then, i'd pick em up but no money in the bank haha

1 - 20 of 32 Posts