Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am converting from 2033 auto sedan to TL 6mt, but am having a hard time finding the following used parts:

1) v6 coupe - interior wiring harness

2) TL-S mt - tranny mounts

3) v6 coupe - shifter cable and linkages

Don't want to buy this stuff new, so any help would be appreciated.

·
DAT Dewd from Dallas MANG
1,533 Posts
shifter cables and bushings are easy to find used...I really would buy the inside harness and engine mounts new...thats what I did...

Do you have everything else?

M/t starter?
flywheel?
flywheel bolts?
clutch?
ecu?
intake manifold?
engine bay harness for a m/t model?
pedal cluster?
slave cylinder?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have all the other parts. Just that I am in Canada and they are asking about $2000 Canadian for the parts I listed in the post.

Know any web sites in the US that I can order these parts at a better price?

·
Registered
537 Posts
If at all possible can you let us all know what you had to purchase entirely to do this 6 spd swap? and how much you spent total :)?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Are the accord mt tranny mounts the same as the tl-s? Bc i have the lower tranny mounts from my 06 accord 6speed that i replaced thinking mine were bad but werent.

·
03 AV6 Coupe
1,628 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
So the cl type s tranny bolts right up? does everything else for the 6mt accord bolt up to the clay tranny

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sense this about 6mt parts does any know if the six speed civic clutch and pressure plate work with this tranny and further more would that make for a better stag 2 clutch set up

·
Registered
843 Posts
I think I remember reading that the CLS-6 tranny needed to be modified to work...swapping/reversing the shift levers or something.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts