Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SK8 OR DIE
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo peeps,

Just received a 6mt swap from a man you may have heard of, "NVA" if I'm not mistaken....he was, was wearing a blue leisure suit. He was a huge, beastly, bulging man. Plates were from Virginia. :gotme:

Anywho, I'm buying an OEM shift boot so I can get that silly plastic white bracket off it and use it with a cool boot. Do you know if it fits inside my current auto-shifter trim or will I need to buy the manual trim? I ask because the part numbers are a little different between the two....

I'm talking about part #7 on the right side of this schematic (for my EXL navi):

The Manual part no.'s are:
77294-SDA-A70ZG PANEL, FR. *NH633L* (UW CARBON) Interior color: F-IVORY/TAUPE
77294-SDA-A70ZG PANEL, FR. *NH633L* (UW CARBON) Interior color: B-GRAY/BLACK
77294-SDA-A70ZG PANEL, FR. *NH633L* (UW CARBON) Interior color: A-BLACK

and the Auto part no.'s are:
77294-SDA-A30ZA PANEL, FR. *NH484L* (UA SILVER) Interior color: B-GRAY/BLACK
77294-SDA-A30ZA PANEL, FR. *NH484L* (UA SILVER) Interior color: A-BLACK
77294-SDA-A30ZE PANEL, FR. *YR339L* (UW WOOD GRAIN) Interior color: F-IVORY/TAUPE

Thanks in advance,

Cheers.

·
DAT Dewd from Dallas MANG
1,533 Posts
Yo peeps,

Just received a 6mt swap from a man you may have heard of, "NVA" if I'm not mistaken....he was, was wearing a blue leisure suit. He was a huge, beastly, bulging man. Plates were from Virginia. :gotme:

Anywho, I'm buying an OEM shift boot so I can get that silly plastic white bracket off it and use it with a cool boot. Do you know if it fits inside my current auto-shifter trim or will I need to buy the manual trim? I ask because the part numbers are a little different between the two....

I'm talking about part #7 on the right side of this schematic (for my EXL navi):

The Manual part no.'s are:
77294-SDA-A70ZG PANEL, FR. *NH633L* (UW CARBON) Interior color: F-IVORY/TAUPE
77294-SDA-A70ZG PANEL, FR. *NH633L* (UW CARBON) Interior color: B-GRAY/BLACK
77294-SDA-A70ZG PANEL, FR. *NH633L* (UW CARBON) Interior color: A-BLACK

and the Auto part no.'s are:
77294-SDA-A30ZA PANEL, FR. *NH484L* (UA SILVER) Interior color: B-GRAY/BLACK
77294-SDA-A30ZA PANEL, FR. *NH484L* (UA SILVER) Interior color: A-BLACK
77294-SDA-A30ZE PANEL, FR. *YR339L* (UW WOOD GRAIN) Interior color: F-IVORY/TAUPE

Thanks in advance,

Cheers.
I AM PISSED...he only wore black slippers when he did my swap...

I never got the blue leisure suit....:p:p:p:p

you need part number 7.....

·
SK8 OR DIE
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
7 and 6 both work, 7 has seat warmers. so you can use your auto one.
Understood. Yes I want #7, but they are different honda part numbers between auto and manual (as I listed above), so i just wondered if the manuals are actually a different size than the autos...

So I'll keep my auto panel, thanks for the confirmation.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
They are the same size, I've done the swap. ;) I actually have a brand new boot and stuff sitting somewhere around the shop. I don't use it because race car.

·
1,533 Posts
#7 comes in black,carbon and I think silver....

it also has the holes for the seat warmer switch....

#7 fits the boot better

#6 makes it look like the boot is too small...(IMO)

·
1,533 Posts
yo...

So how much did the swap cost ya?
mine was less than the $4K average...but I also saved up my parts and looked for parts for over a year before doing the actual swap...
I bought a used clutch pedal and brake pedal...
I would recommend buying new ones because they are not that expensive and the used ones I got were kinda beat up.
the only part I got burned on was my 6mt tranny...

one side of the case was messed up pretty bad so I had to buy a new case piece...it was the bellhousing side...I also had to buy a new LSD...the one in mine was bad...that was like $850
I also had a new 1st and 2nd gear installed as a safety precaution from visual inspection of the old parts.
I recently passed my one year swap anniversary on Aug 24th.
I am so glad I did it...
I hated the 5AT with a passion...still do...
just glad I don't drive one anymore...
not many coupes have the LSD near me...so I dig that as well!!!
:up::up:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts