Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mugen sides and rear, oem modified front lip. spent 2000, Sell $1000 plus stock sides. minor wear and tear. front lip was gouged and just painted with black paint. Selling complete. Painted NHBP

Rear oem hybrid tails - 200$ plus stockers

Oem Inspire headlights - Costs over $1000, 500$ plus stock headlights. Includes Philips ultinon bulbs, ballasts, plug and play from what i had installed.

I really hate to do this but money troubles have gotten to me lately. Prices are firm.

Pickup only

Package deal : $1500

No Shipping

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only reason for no shipping is wear and tear. I want people that purchase these to see them first hand. My view of wear and tear is different from another.

I purchased a house in October and have had several major things go wrong in a small amount of time. I had a flood on the second night of ownership, and within 3 weeks both the washer and dryer went. We've had several service calls to fix the furnace at 100 minimum a call. All electrical outlets needed to be changed due to aluminum wiring (500+). Its been a struggle and this is the only way out that I can see right now. I knew last night i was in trouble when i applied for overdraft protection and was denied. Its getting harder as time goes on and i cant get afloat

·
Kevin
718 Posts
Man that is tough. If only you were closer I would take the inspires off your hand.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lots of interest, but yeah, not shipping. Again, this is to protect buyers. I don't want someone feeling ripped off.

·
Registered
241 Posts
will take your sideskirts and rear, I know you are from toronto. i am in buffalo, PM me and we can meet up. i can come across the border to pick it up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Personally I never liked these 7 gen sedans, but I've changed my mind seeing yours :)

For the aluminium home wiring, make your best to replace everything with copper - it is an extreme danger and risk of miscontact and fire !! Totally unsuitable as home wiring, can be used in some industry solutions (high amperage bars).

Here in Poland they have used aluminium wiring during poorest comunist time, in mid 60 - mid 70 ties... There was many cases of fire because of it. Now almost everybody has converted to cupper.

Good luck !!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Personally I never liked these 7 gen sedans, but I've changed my mind seeing yours :)

For the aluminium home wiring, make your best to replace everything with copper - it is an extreme danger and risk of miscontact and fire !! Totally unsuitable as home wiring, can be used in some industry solutions (high amperage bars).

Here in Poland they have used aluminium wiring during poorest comunist time, in mid 60 - mid 70 ties... There was many cases of fire because of it. Now almost everybody has converted to cupper.

Good luck !!
The old homeowners either had the original switches (BAD!) or they replaced them with copper only switches. I still have about 20 more to replace. Keeping the aluminum wiring as overall its in good shape and this is only a 7 year house for us. We will change over the windows, water heater and fuse panel to breakers though.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
actually if you are interested in selling the car, i am interested in buying it as is. let me know what you think. PM me and we can talk.
It would be overpriced ;). You could buy the 6 speed sedan for something like 27us when they were there. Me, used with 14k on it was 36000.

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
Damn, i like your car, im glad your keeping it. I removed my inspires for retros and i miss them badly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts