Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Nothing special
838 Posts
Then maybe you could photoshop in a fake hood scoop! :barf:

Sorry Im a hater of chrome...I would rather have a set of rusty stealies than something bling.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
blu6speed said:
Then maybe you could photoshop in a fake hood scoop! :barf:

Sorry Im a hater of chrome...I would rather have a set of rusty stealies than something bling.
:werd:

even in dubs... chrome just isnt my thing

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
well not to hate on haters of chrome but the g35 has it, and it dont look so bad. i think a black accord wouldnt look so bad with chrome wheels.

but i guess to each their own. hood scoop enh? i want so my hood goes flying off at 130 mph. :p

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
OwAce said:
well not to hate on haters of chrome but the g35 has it, and it dont look so bad. i think a black accord wouldnt look so bad with chrome wheels.

but i guess to each their own. hood scoop enh? i want so my hood goes flying off at 130 mph. :p
oh it looks good no doubt on a lot of applications, but when it comes down to my car i wouldnt do it... just "my" taste for my ride, but i always give props when i see something i like on others rides... i dont kno if u get what im saying :D. or put one on the top so u can go flying :p

SlayerGTR said:
hey u can't really say its ugly until u've seen it :p

simply just wonderin what it would look like b4 i make final judgements about it. Its not like I'm gonna go chrome my rims r nething :p
what if i told you i have seen them?

i have. :p. they look very odd, i was tripping out

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
dont do it man! when i read ur topic..first thing that came to mind was the chrome stock rims on 350z and g35 lol. my manager just got a g35coupe and he paid extra $1,500 just for the chrome rims, imo soooo not worth it.

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
Slayer...I thought about getting my 6speed wheels chromed at one point in time but decided to sell them instead when I got my TSW Hyperblack Catalunyas. Since I have a black car, I'm sure they would've looked nice. I saw a red V6 coupe auto with the stock 16 wheels chromed and you know what...they actually looked pretty nice. That's what made me think about getting my 6sp wheels chromed.

There was someone in this forum a while back who did something to his 6sp wheels...I think he tried to go gunmetal and I thought it turned out good.

Dude...if you wanna chrome your 6sp wheels, they'll probably cost you about $180 each and will take about a week for you to get the wheels back. So for that kind of price do you really want to go chrome or get aftermarket wheels instead?

Choice is yours bro. :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
I think that chromed one looks good and if it is worth the money to you then go for it.

Maybe the price would not be so bad if you did the chrome exchange.

Not so sure how it would look on a red Accord though.

edit; Maybe 'black chrome' would better on red :cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts