Sunroof Visor - 30
Megan Racing Volt/Oil Pressure Gauges w/ dual gauge pod - 65
OEM Lip Kit, Front Lip has a crack - 450
OEM fogs, one needs replacement - 75
Type R style front grill - 25
OEM HID Kit - 75
Neuspeed Strut Bar - 90
J's Racing C-pillar Bar - SOLD**

Email is KEY so I will leave it on the bottom of this post. Sorry I couldn't come through the last time...I don't have time to ship, but I can meet up locally.

LOCAL PICK-UPS ONLY! Serious buyers only...I am located in the East Bay in Northern California. (Oakland, Emeryville, Berkeley etc...)

[email protected]

NO PM's I will not be replying through PM's

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i'm parting out for personal reasons, kinda lost the passion for working on the car...thanks for the support guys!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the J's Racing C-pillar bar Martin. The window visor that i broke is also on the passenger side lol ohh well. anyone looking for that driver side lmk. It was nice meeting you and i thought that your car looked familar.

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No problem man, it was nice meeting you too...I hope you got the bolt off of the seatbelts. Let me know if you need any help...I sent you a text earlier...I just got off work. Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
i got it off n broke it so i didnt put them back in. it all stays though. waiting for a dry day to really feel the difference.

·
03 Accord 6/6, 09 Audi A4
201 Posts
is the SRI still up 4 grabs?do you have a pic of the SRI, and how many miles was it used for?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts