Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i tried this before but had no luck but what the hell lets try it again. i traded in my accord so the stuff is just sitting around.

ive got

tyc taillamps! the ones with the paintable plastics and carbon fiber

ive got black housing headlamps with the halos

ive got a fiberglass body kit with holes for fitment already drilled out but i never got it painted

ive got some pioneer premier head unit thats pretty cool but doesnt have an ipod hook up before that

got a short ram injen intake w a k and n filter on it

18" falken torque 5 gunmetal rims w toyo tires on them with plenty of rubber on them

some sports authorty bootleg golf club set w bag think its just missing the driver

so yeah ive got all that stuff and any reasonable offer will be taken or maybe even a trade if you have anything cool. or if you have any ideas to get rid of this stuff i would love to hear it.

thanks 4 your time

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey, how much would you be willing to sell me the Injen Short Ram intake for, and what kind of condition is it in (pics if possible)?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
If you still have the Injen short ram intake, I want it. Let me know, my eBay one just freakin' broke today and I need a new one.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Price for intake sounds good. I am ready to buy just send me more info on how you want your payment, and price with shipping to zip 34639.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm not being rude. Look above, I already asked him about price before you posted and just got back on and responded. No offense, but I had dibs first.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump! the intake and rims are pending money being sent everything else still avaible! if you want pics let me know i have everything here except rims and body kit at my dads!

·
Registered
53 Posts
can we get the details on the mags...offset, width, detailed condition (curb rashes, dents...)+ pics of each mag and tire.it will help you move ur stuff :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts