Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"Keep It Sleazy"
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these 1/43 scale honda accord coupe die cast models.They come with the stock honda 4 cly. look and wheels but have custoom parts to swap with.They have axis 17" wheels,sparco race seats, ground designs full body kit, tinted windows,aem intake, nuespeed sway bar,the tanabe muffler,and the screws and screw driver to change all the parts.The whole body is removable including the glass seats and wheels and tires.The car is dark metallic blue with tan interior(which you could paint)I have a few brand new in the box if anyone is interested.i will post a picture later of the box and contents.:) oh yeah this is the 6th generation.i'll sell them for 15 u.s. dollars plus shipping.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
sounds like a " modifyer" car...comes iwth body kit, rims, suspension, interor, intake, exhaust, strut bar, and stickers, but nothing to paint...kinda a waste of money...but post some pics, im interested

anyone know of where to get a small accord motorized car thats modifyable...

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
wow nice.. 1/10th scale.. but it doesnt give you any information about the servos or controls it uses.. or what type of battery pack.. hmmm anyone wanna buy this and post pictures of it when you get it ? -Jai

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
that is pretty much one of the sickest things ive seen, im looking into getting one, if i do, ill let ya know and post pics

·
Registered
401 Posts
fluidjay said:
I found these 1/43 scale honda accord coupe die cast models.They come with the stock honda 4 cly. look and wheels but have custoom parts to swap with.They have axis 17" wheels,sparco race seats, ground designs full body kit, tinted windows,aem intake, nuespeed sway bar,the tanabe muffler,and the screws and screw driver to change all the parts.The whole body is removable including the glass seats and wheels and tires.The car is dark metallic blue with tan interior(which you could paint)I have a few brand new in the box if anyone is interested.i will post a picture later of the box and contents.:) oh yeah this is the 6th generation.i'll sell them for 15 u.s. dollars plus shipping.
post a pic...im interested..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts