Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a Euro Dash for a 1998 to 2002 Honda Accord. This was given to me from a friend, and i'm not too into this whole look. The Euro Dash will work for all 6th Gen Accord i believe , coupe or sedan, Manual or Automatic transmission. The dash is in white, with silver ring trim, but however it is a lil dirty and has some yellow in it, can be cleaned off, but i don't even bother cleaning because i'm not goin to use it

if u want. even apply a lil touch up paint or wut so ever

want to get rid of this , cuz i need money for my starter (starter went out on ) :(

Shoot me a offer..don't give me that $5 bullshit plz..and if u're not interested, don't reply and waste both our time..

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
a starter costs more than thaaat .. hey ponickka .. didnt the starters or ignition on accords get recalled a while back?? .. go check on it .. you miight not have to spend money on it .. and for the euro dash .. $20 shipped! haha

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there's a recall?? i dunno..can someone help me on this issue?? i really don't wanna pay for it..damn starter cost $$$$ ...sniff sniff

any previous thread?? help someone! :)

as for the offer.. $15 and $20..that's a lil low..thanx anyways!

·
Registered
288 Posts
there's an ignition interlock recall on some of the accords, i believe there's a risk of the tranny shifting out of park on its own 'accord" (unintentional i swear). temporary remedy is to pull parking brake whenever you park, but just take it in and have them check it out. if it's bad, they'll replace it, that's that :)
-hai

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx guys for all the help..anyhow ...euro dash still avial...

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Hey ponickka. are you sure this works on a V6.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
i know right :rofl2:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
heheh so he got the technical term mixed-up... LOL... I thought the dude had an entire euro-accord dash trim... but this is just an eBay APC lookin bezel.

anyways good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts