Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6thgen Accord Parts

FS: Parts are located in San Diego 92126. No dibs money talks. PM me for shipping quote.

CG SQUAD decals:$6 shipped
***These are the same style and size as the original ones sold by Doctor_X few years ago***

*PM me for payment info.

White: Quantity: 4 left

New dual 4" white ccfl ( used for license plate light mod ): $10 + shipping

New DDM 3k HID bulbs (H11 - fogs) $15 + shipping

New 35watt Raptor ballast $25 + shipping

** all bulbs and ballast are brand new, never installed but was tested to make sure that they all work. Unlike DDM, which can take weeks to ship the items to you at a higher shipping cost, I will ship these the day I receive payment via priority mail.

oem passenger side headlight (in mint condition): $40 + paypal fees and shipping

SSM painted eyelids: $18 + paypal fees and shipping

Misc. gauge cluster parts: $35 ( total of 5 face plate and 7 needles ) + paypal fees and shipping

I started to remove the blue film on the speedometer

New Moog end link set: $80 ( 2 front and 2 rear ) + paypal fees and shipping

SSM painted Type R Lip 4dr - polyurethane $50 ( modified to fit 01-02 4dr Accord) + paypal fees and shipping

picture of the lip mounted:

·
Registered
665 Posts
I want the cg squad in (red/white) and (matte black), if u r willing to ship before I'll send money today, pm me.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
I will take the SSM eyelids. Can you PM me your paypal info plz

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Also interested in the gauge rings. If money talks I'm willing to up the price a little....Send me a PM if it falls through or willing to work something out!

...Interested in the cluster parts also.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, nose mask taken off the list. Got hit by a piece of small branch on the freeway today. It put a nice dent on the front of the hood. Need the mask to cover it. :madrun:

Also interested in the gauge rings. If money talks I'm willing to up the price a little....Send me a PM if it falls through or willing to work something out!

...Interested in the cluster parts also.
You are 5th in line for the gauge rings. I will let you know if they all flake.

i wonder if the lip will fit my 01 ody. might drop by the SD bbq on the 27th, can we test fit 1st?
of course, I will take it to the meet.

testing water... PM me if your interested in CM CP Squad decals (same design as the white and red cg decal)

·
v not some model, my girl
5,806 Posts
can i be 6th in line for the gauge rings? lol. BTW, where can 1 find those rings?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
yea dude, those rings are hella hard to come by. I havent really seen any for sale for years, probably since 2007ish. Thats why Im willing to pay more:)

Let me know asap if it falls through, ive got money ready.

Are you selling the s tuff thats in the top half of the pic with the gauge faces (the clear shield and the black shroud part)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
yea dude, those rings are hella hard to come by. I havent really seen any for sale for years, probably since 2007ish. Thats why Im willing to pay more:)

Let me know asap if it falls through, ive got money ready.

Are you selling the s tuff thats in the top half of the pic with the gauge faces (the clear shield and the black shroud part)
I could but the clear plastic piece has a crack near the front bottom. I wouldn't use it. The backing is okay though.

Put me 7th in line for the gauge rings and I'm ready to up the $$$ price as well.
Sure but your number 9.... I'm going to sell it to anyone that comes to pick it up first and then go down the list of dibs for shipping... ($ sorta talks but it has to be significant for me to even consider it. :cool: )

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Ill pass on the clear plastic. but id like to pick up the black shroud piece from you. Let me know a price shipped to 97504.

·
JDM UC1
8,396 Posts
eyo, sorry man but ima pass on the lip. need the money for something else. gl on the sale and hopefully se y'all at the bbq tom.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts