Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nor Cal Coordinator
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling JDM window visors 150 plus ship plus pp fee
Selling Injen CAI 145 plus ship plus pp fee.

I will have pics 2morrow. Pm me for more info can take payments until 2morrow though.

Locals have priority

·
07/15/2009
487 Posts
are the visors the 3m tape ones or the ones that go under the rain guard?

and why so expensive? i dont think that even weathertechs sell for more than $100 for brand new ones...
Do some homework. You can't compare cheapo weathertech to genuine jdm parts. JDM ones are installed by 3M tapes and few clips. Not like weathertech just push-in and go. Retail for those visors are around $180-220. depends on where you get em.

Bump for op.

·
Nor Cal Coordinator
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do some homework. You can't compare cheapo weathertech to genuine jdm parts. JDM ones are installed by 3M tapes and few clips. Not like weathertech just push-in and go. Retail for those visors are around $180-220. depends on where you get em.

Bump for op.
Yup. weathertech looks cheap too they dont flow like the JDM ones

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts

Bump for op.
never knew that - i always see ppl on the boards putting on either weather techs - or some sh*tty ones from ebay

....mah badddddddddddddd

·
Nor Cal Coordinator
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Window Visors sold

Cold Air intake is still avaliable 140 plus shipping and pp fee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts