• AV6 only

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MrV6P said:

FYI . . .When David returns from the Unichip facility this week, his team plans on doing more dyno testing on the Unichip, while also creating more programming options for the 6th & 7th Gen AV6s and I4s.

Being that D2Motosports has a lot more import cars located in the Sacramento and NorCal area to R&D compared to the Unichip facility in Oregon, programming Unichips for other model cars will be a lot faster. ;)

However, the number of car owners participating in our product poll threads will determine which other vehicles will get new Unichips .

6th Gen V6 and I4 owners still wanting a Unichip for your ride, we encourage you to participate on the attached product Poll and post on this thread ASAP! Our V6P crew plans on running another special Unichip promotion to coincide with the 7th Gen Unichip promotion soon.

Keep in mind the Unichip will be the key ecu enhancer that will be used on our new high performance V6P headers, transmission and turbo kit.

Those still needing a V6P Ground Cable kit with their new Unichip, we will be offering a special promotion price as follows: $65 for cable w/ connectors only, and $85 with etched battery terminals. For those who already own a V6P Ground kit, we’ll discount your Unichip by the price we are selling the cable kit on this special promotion.

As another incentive, V6P Unichip owners will be given additional discounts on our new high performance products when they become available. Also free re-flashing of their Unichips up Dec/07, with a small shipping and handling fee . ;)

So those ready to get their Unichips, please let us know ASAP!

As a friendly reminder, purchasing our special V6P product lines helps fund the other new v6 products we are presently R&D’n.

Thanks for your support,
Maurice

These are all the different maps we have for the 6th Gen Accord V6. Also for those serious we have a poll so UniChip and D2M can see if it is worth the R&D time/ Costs to produce a UniChip for the 6th Gen I4 and 7th Gen I4.

98-99 Accord UniChip Maps:

Stock
Comptech Ice Box
AEM V2 CAI
ALL C/B
AEM V2, All C/B
Comptech Ice Box, All C/B
Comptech Icebox, Headers
Comptech Icebox, Headers, A/B
AEM V2, Header, All C/B
AEM V2, All C/B, All Headers

Nitrous
AEM V2, All C/B
AEM V2, All Headers, All C/B
00-02 Accord UniChip maps

00-02 Accord UniChip Maps:

Stock
AEM CAI
All A/B
AEM CAI, ALL A/B
AEM V2 CAI, ALL Headers, CAMS, A/B
Comptech Ice Box
All Headers, Cams, ALL A/B
AEM CAI, CAMS
AEM CAI, ALL C/B, All Headers

Nitrous
AEM V2, All Headers, All C/B
AEM V2, All Headers, CAMS, A/B

--== I WANT a UNICHIP for my Gth Gen Accord . . . =--

V6 w/ discounted price on V6P Ground Cable Kit ~ (3)

• markus1030
    mirage114
    RentsDidntBuyIt

V6 (already own a V6P Ground Cable Kit) ~ (0):

I4 ~ (2):
  • BlkCurrantKord
    tetu

I4 w/ discounted price on V6P Ground Cable Kit ~ (3):

• Sketch o5

Total voters = 4

revised: Thursday July 28th 7:30 pm pst

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DYNO CHARTS

Stock + Unichip

AEM CAI + Unichip

5Zigen Catback + Unichip

5Zigen Catback + AEM CAI + Unichip

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
Extra incentive for present and future Unichip owners!

QuickAccordV6 said:
Are those dynos on regular or premium gas?

Good question, I do not know. :confuse2: So yesterday, I called David of D2Motorsports, who is presently attending the Unichip certification course and requested he ask your question to his Unichip instructors. :D

When David returns from the Unichip facility this week, he plans to start running more dyno testing on the Unichip, while also creating more programming options for the 6th & 7th Gen AV6s and I4s.

Being that D2Motosports has a lot more import cars located in the Sacramento and NorCal area to R&D compared to the Unichip facility in Oregon, programming Unichips for other model cars will be a lot faster. ;)

However, the number of car owners participating in our product poll threads will determine which other vehicles will get new Unichips .

6th Gen V6 and I4 owners still wanting a Unichip for your ride, we encourage you to participate on the attached product Poll and post on this thread ASAP! Our V6P crew plans on running another special Unichip promotion to coincide with the 7th Gen Unichip promotion soon.

Keep in mind the Unichip will be the key ecu enhancer that will be used on our new high performance V6P headers, transmission and turbo kit.

Those still needing a V6P Ground Cable kit with their new Unichip, we will be offering a special promotion price as follows: $65 for cable w/ connectors only, and $85 with etched battery terminals. For those who already own a V6P Ground kit, we’ll discount your Unichip by the price we are selling the cable kit on this special promotion.

As another incentive, V6P Unichip owners will be given additional discounts on our new high performance products when they become available. Also free re-flashing of their Unichips up Dec/07, with a small shipping and handling fee . ;)

So those ready to get their Unichips, please let us know ASAP!

As a friendly reminder, purchasing our special V6P product lines helps fund the other new v6 products we are presently R&D’n.

Thanks for your support,
Maurice

·
Registered
90 Posts
MrV6P said:

Wow the free re-flashing alone sounds worthwhile. You can count me in after I move (moving to Phoenix in a few weeks). I had already planned on getting the unichip as a gift to myself but this only sweetens the deal. Perhaps you should post in the 6th gen performance board so that people know to look in here for the poll. Also since you changed the poll and I previously voted my vote has been erased :confused: But I would probly buy the ground wire kit at the discount with the unichip. Thx for continually working on the performance products for the 6th gen Maurice :D

·
1,460 Posts
QuickAccordV6 said:
Wow the free re-flashing alone sounds worthwhile. You can count me in after I move (moving to Phoenix in a few weeks). I had already planned on getting the unichip as a gift to myself but this only sweetens the deal. Perhaps you should post in the 6th gen performance board so that people know to look in here for the poll. Also since you changed the poll and I previously voted my vote has been erased :confused: But I would probly buy the ground wire kit at the discount with the unichip. Thx for continually working on the performance products for the 6th gen Maurice :D

The re-flashing only takes a few of minutes, so as long as our Unichip owners cover the shipping & handling costs, we'll skip the re-programming fee.

FYI. . .I had to edit and reset the attached Poll to reflect only the 6th Gen AV6s and include I4s, and include a few more purchasing options. You should be able to re-vote on the Poll. ;)

For those who already own an Unichip, please spread the word that another special promotion is coming up with some bonus incentives. :p

Thanks for your help,
Maurice

·
1,460 Posts

HEY V6P members and friends!!

What happen to all our 6th Gen AV6 & I4 gearheads? :confuse2:

Have they all sold their rides and now investing in 7th Gen products? :gotme:

If you own a 6th Gen Accord and are not interested in this product, please do us a favor and spread the word to others you meet on the road, at shopping centers, car meets & shows, school, etc.

Our V6P crew and supporting manufacturers are working hard to make the after-market proformance products some of us want. ;)

Thanks for your team help and support, :grouphug:
Maurice

·
1,460 Posts
Bump'n

·
1,460 Posts
QuickAccordV6 said:
Did you ever hear back on what octane of gas was used in the dyno? thx
Spoke to [email protected] yesterday afternoon and he forgot to ask the Unichip crew. He'll be talking to the Unchip next week and will ask them then.

;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
ground kit

I just got a Unichip for my 2001 V6 sedan. I would like to purchase the V6p ground wire kit as well. What would be my price for this?

-jk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm interested (as in I'll actually buy it) in the unichip + v6p ground wire kit for my 99 v6 coupe. Any word on the price of the package, and when we'll be able to purchase for this price? Only mods I have are AEM SRI and UR pulleys, I trust you guys have a map that is close enough.

·
1,460 Posts
Update ~

--== I WANT a UNICHIP for my Gth Gen Accord . . . ==--

V6 w/ discounted price on V6P Ground Cable Kit ~ (3)
  • markus1030
    mirage114
    RentsDidntBuyIt

V6 (already own a V6P Ground Cable Kit) ~ (0):

I4 ~ (2):
  • BlkCurrantKord
    tetu

I4 w/ discounted price on V6P Ground Cable Kit ~ (3):

• Sketch o5

Total voters = 4

revised: Thursday July 28th 7:30 pm pst

6th Gen AV6ers participating on the Poll and who have posted, if you are seriously ready to purchase a Unichip, PM me for a quote.

I6th Gen I4 owners, if we get a few more owners participating, we could ask D2M to R&D a Unichip for your rides. If they did, it would be a hard wire set-up and not a plug-n-play. The Plug-n-Play harness will require quite a few more I4 owners participating.

Please continue to spread the word to other 6th Gen Accord owners.

Thanks for your support,
Maurice
[/color[

·
Registered
90 Posts
Put me down for the AV6 w/ discounted price on V6P Ground Cable kit group. It will probly be late september when I can do this due to me moving but I definately want to get both of these products, thx.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts