Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
family sedan driver
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a pair of black housing headlights for my 6th gen. They are in decent condition. There are no scratches on the lenses but the left one fogs when it rains, so it would need to be re-sealed. I basically just want to get rid of them cheap. if any one is interested please email me at [email protected]undefined
I also have a AEM bypass valve that is almost brand new for a CAI, and a throttle body spacer, the loud one.

All of this is already off the car and ready to ship.

also, if anyone has stock springs for a 01 Accord EX 4dr i need them!!

thank you. If you have any questions, feel free to email me, i live in Sacramento.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey man ive got the stock suspension for a 6th gen, but its a coupe, im pretty sure itll still work. How much for the throttle body spacer and the headlights, maybe we can work out some type of trade.

rYan01Av6 said:
i have a pair of black housing headlights for my 6th gen. They are in decent condition. There are no scratches on the lenses but the left one fogs when it rains, so it would need to be re-sealed. I basically just want to get rid of them cheap. if any one is interested please email me at [email protected]undefined
I also have a AEM bypass valve that is almost brand new for a CAI, and a throttle body spacer, the loud one.

All of this is already off the car and ready to ship.

also, if anyone has stock springs for a 01 Accord EX 4dr i need them!!

thank you. If you have any questions, feel free to email me, i live in Sacramento.

·
^_________^
546 Posts
i have stock springs for a sedan v6. i think i just have the springs, not shocks. gimme me a pm if interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts