Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't have pics yet. But this is just a feel if there is a demand.

The Comptech blower kit is for 6th gen. DIS off 2001 Accord V6. This is from the guy who went Iraq and his mom who works with me asked me for help since he sold his car.

1. The kit is NOT COMPLETE but it's missing just a battery tray, couple vacuum hoses and fuel pump. Not sure about hoses but those were in the car when he sold it. It is in good working condition and has been only used for 18,000 miles for the course of 3 years.

2. The price is now $1600 shipped + 3% paypal fee.

·
J35A2K23B18CSRDETT2JZLOL
3,267 Posts
I don't have pics yet. But this is just a feel if there is a demand.

The Comptech blower kit is for 6th gen. DIS Ioff from 2001. This is from the guy who went Iraq and his mom who work with me asked me for help since he sold his Accord V6.

1. The kit is NOT COMPLETE but it's missing just a battery tray, couple vacuum hoses and fuel pump. Not sure about hoses but those were in the car when he sold it. It is in good working condition and has been only used for 18,000 miles for the course of 3 years.

The price is only $1075 shipped. Do you know how much the new one was? I'll post up pics this weekend.
I got dibs! any pictures?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was fast :D. If you are serious then I'll see if I can have time before weekend to stop by and take pics.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW! HUGE DEMAND :D.

Guys, price went up ;). Siggy, sorry someone offered MUCH more. I will post pics tomorrow night after work anyway.

Will go in HIGHER PRICE order and based on pics you'll see what's missing.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
WOW! HUGE DEMAND :D.

Guys, price went up ;). Siggy, sorry someone offered MUCH more. I will post pics tomorrow night after work anyway.

Will go in HIGHER PRICE order and based on pics you'll see what's missing.
Haha, I knew this was going to happen, how could it not? By the sounds of it nothing major is missing.

·
530whp soon
1,993 Posts
BTW, if you ever in Chicago 'burbs ent, my guys can assist in packing it up. You don't want the buyer to receive a broken shaft ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts