Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: Authentic Seat Brackets from Corbeau for the 6th Gen Accord. Passenger and Driver.
Fitment: Awesome.
Condition: Well they are seat brackets... Couple Scuffs.
Asking Price: 120 Shipped in the 48 States.
Pics: None.. But can be taken if needed.

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
I feel like I should speak up about these.
I bought a pair of Corbeau seat brackets for 6th gen Accord DIRECTLY from Corbeau and they DID NOT fit my car. I verified the part numbers with Corbeau but ultimately, I had to re-weld 2 of the 4 mounting points on each bracket.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
/\/\ Hmmm Im not really sure what our situation was, but mine was bought also from straight from Corbeau around December of 2008 but that sounds like a problem if you were to have gotten the sedan one not the coupe brackets or vice versa...

Pictures can be taken of fitment if needed.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some pics with the brackets on my old set of corbeau seats.

If you need brackets in the pisition of the seats mounter... That can be done to... PM me for details.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
The seat brackets are made by wedge engineering and not Corbeau my sedan brackets also fit perfect. If your using a coupe bracket in a sedan 1 hole will need to be modded to fit.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
You may have but Corbeau does not make their brackets Wedge Engineering does and they also do for other companys just to let you know this is a good deal any how.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Thats a good deal, I paid almost twice as much for my brackets from Wedge Engineering.

Some one should pick these up to save some dough!!

Free bump

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
i paid almost 400 for mounting hardware from wedge engineering. most companies use them for the mounting ware. good stuff really.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts