Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6th gen K&N Typhoon Kit, UR Stock Size Pulley, Grillecraft Grille, Megan Racing Hdrs

As title states all this is f/s. Prices include shipping. Dont like the price? Make me an offer.

-Unorthodox Racing Stock Size PulleySOLD
Used for all of ~2000 miles or so. Comes with instructions, box, stickers. Still looks brand new. If you don't have this thing yet, GET IT.

Price = 190

-K&N Typhoon Intake KitSOLD
Used for about 5000 miles, short ram setup or full cold air with the other pipe. Cold air pipe never used, i ran a short ram setup. Comes with everything: box, instructions, both pipes, k&n filter, gaskets, k&n waterproof shroud. Everything is still shiny and new-ish.
Price = 130

-Grillecraft GrilleSOLD
On the car for a few months. Gloss black color. Very easy installation. You dont need to cut out anything. For a pic of it look below.
Price = 40

-Megan Racing headers
Bought these in december, show normal signs of wear. Back header has a dent in it, not sure from what. Not sure if thats normal for these headers. Comes with gaskets and whatever bolts i can find.
Price = 190

I also have:
-sunroof spoiler/visor
-Stock Headlights, still fairly clear SOLD
-Stock Black Hood, no nicks, paint is good. (local p/u only i guess)

I know im new here and dont have any feedback, but ive been doing business online for a while when I was into paintball. I have 100% positive feedback here: http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=234866
and on ebay as well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can take a pic of the bottom for you, they have never been scraped or anything like that. My car was not lowered.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts