Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6th Gen Partout - LED Tails/HID Retros/Konis/Eibach/Racing Harts/PSPEC/01-02 OEM Fogs

Selling my car and wanting to put it back to stock if possible. Looking for trades on the following items only: taillights, and shifter.

Custom LED Taillight Retrofit

-Condition: Nearly new, mid section has a crack from being opened. Wiring is plug'n'play. Will trade for your stock tail assembly in good/comparable condition. Asking $250 + yours, or $275 and I'll buy some off eBay. Price dropped due to crack. These also come with a 12$ flasher that fixes the hyperblinker.

Custom RX8 HID Projector Retrofit
-Condition: Used, headlights are tyc however fitment is great. RX8 Projectors have s2000 lenses on them. They have a city light installed in the high beam, xenon shrouds, and a yellow high beam. Asking $675 for everything.

PSPEC Short Shifter
-Condition: Used. Bought last year. Got rid of the boot, and shifter because I did not like the feel. I would prefer to trade for the entire shifter assembly so that I do not have to dismantle this again. Asking $120+ yours.

OEM Foglight Kit 01-02

Condition: Nearly New. Bought these last spring, used maybe 3-4 times in heavy rain. Comes complete, with directions, relays etc just as it would from Honda. No pitting, scratches etc. Asking $200.

18in Racing Hart M5 Rims and Kumho Supra 711 Tires
Condition: Used, great shape. Bought from original owner just last month. I have put maybe 500 miles on them. Front tires are in great shape, with 7-8 32nds, rear tires have 3 32nds and also have camber wear. Rims are in great shape, a little dirty, however some paint chipping from center caps being too tight. NO CURBING. Great Looking wheels, hate to part with. Asking $550 + shipping REDUCED

Bolt Pattern(s): 4x114.3/4x100
Offset: +42

Koni Yellow Suspension w/ Eibach Sportlines

Purchased the konis last year, got the sportlines used off eBay. Rides great, no complaints and will miss this suspension. It is still on the car, but will remove it asap if interested and can pay 1/2 down deposit. Asking $400 + shipping. Below is a pic of how it sits on 18's. Does not include top hats, and will part out if I get a buyer at the same time for both.

Please don't PM me with lowballs, however, I am open to REASONABLE offers. All prices except for the wheels/suspension include shipping. They also do NOT include paypal fees. If trading, be prepared to supply me with pictures of your item for trade. I will be glad to answer any questions in a most prompt manner.

I'm sure my PM box will fill up quickly. Please feel free to e-mail me at whitejm2004(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!

·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lowered prices on tails, and pspec due to me needing to trade for them.

·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car sat most of the winter, however it is Michigan and the paint on the konis is flaking off. They maybe have 10k on them, thats probably overshooting it. Guaranteed not to be blown I never turn them above the softest setting.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
nice retro, for a moment i thought u meant TYC projectors retroed....then i took a LONG look and its TYC OEM type heads LOL

gl with ur parts!

·
Registered
50 Posts
about how long have had the retro on your car? they look good and tempting to pick up. how much would it be shipped to 78727? i just want to get an idea of how much i'd need...thanks

·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jdmaccord6 said:
Are you willing to take $400 shipped for the springs and shocks? I'll just part them out when i get them.
I'd do half'n'half with you, so $425 Shipped.

utee05 said:
about how long have had the retro on your car? they look good and tempting to pick up. how much would it be shipped to 78727? i just want to get an idea of how much i'd need...thanks
I've had them for about 1.5 months. The TYC's were purchased used. Driver's side has a scratch on the lens, pass is perfect. Can do 400 shipped I suppose.

·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lmk, my oem suspension is in transit. so I can have this shipped to you late next week.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Can we do a little trade between your headlight and my stock taillight plus cash? I dont want the LED tail but I want the headlight. But not much cash for that much...
pm more detail, please !

·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PM me how much you are looking for on the tails.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
What happned there?

Im all confuzed, those tails are like a week old, how do you go from all YEY MOD, to YEY NEW CAR in a week?

·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
picked up a cheap older honda => 0 car payment.

dont worry I'll need LEDS for it possibly.

·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Headlights are pending.

Wheels are also reduced to 550 + ship. Will go to eBay if not sold by Friday.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts