Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for parts and mods for my 6th gen sedan. (EDITED 10/2011)

White 02 EXV6 Sedan.

Looking for the following stuff:

01-02 Accord Front bumper pref. white already and pref. sedan.
Coilovers (or springs and struts)
Double din unit with navigation
Blackhoused or Retrofitted headlights..

Other nice parts you think I should add, let me know.
I'm in Fairfax VA

Had it for two days and already did LED interior, trunk, license plate. HID on OEM housing aimed down until I can find retros, and Injen SRI.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'll have some kyb/neuspeed struts for sale within the next few weeks once I get my coilovers installed. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want the 02-03 TL-S as is polished aluminum. Sorry.

Whats the mileage on the kyb/neuspeed? lowering springs included?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Whats the mileage on the kyb/neuspeed? lowering springs included?
They have around 100k on them, and yes its the struts and lowering springs. They are listed to have about a 2" drop. You can email me since I can answer that faster. I can offer plenty of references.

·
6th. gen Stunna
118 Posts
I have Koni sport w/ h & r springs. Quality 2in. Drop. $600 plus shipping, obo. Bought new in June of this year. Less than 5k miles on them.
Also have 09 civic si 17in. Wheels wrapped in toyo t1r. Mint. $800 plus shipping. Obo

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have Koni sport w/ h & r springs. Quality 2in. Drop. $600 plus shipping, obo. Bought new in June of this year. Less than 5k miles on them.
Also have 09 civic si 17in. Wheels wrapped in toyo t1r. Mint. $800 plus shipping. Obo
no thanks.

Selling aem v2 for 6th gen accord v6 used- email me for pics-
asking 185.00 in very good condition- 2 minor flaws. Have on classifieds with full description. [email protected]
i have an injen sri installed already.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts