Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my eyelids in order to help save up money for an H3 HID kit for my fogs. They are made from black ABS plastic, so it's opaque and no light gets through (actually helps cut down glare from HID kit in OEM headlight housings). They are painted Satin Silver and are also clear coated. I am asking for $15+shipping. This is cheaper than eBay if you've also got a Satin Silver car. Will include 3M "permanent" double sided tape (usually lasts many months depending on weather conditions). Pics are attached.

·
Registered
483 Posts
were these professionally painted or dIY?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
DIY...but they look clean as hell...

btw just cleared out my PM box.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
five0netvv0 said:
i'm interested....how much shipped to norcal 94118
$19 through USPS, $20 through FedEx, UPS is pricier than the other two...

nolimit182 said:
eyelids are only kept on by tape?
yep...the tape is a 1/8" thick clear adhesive plastic gel. it's really strong actually. I used it to mount my fog lights in my bumper w/o having to drill holes anywhere. Its hard to get off unless they've been water beaten for several months. And to get them off the headlights after you've taken off the eyelids, you have to "roll" the gel back.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
OMG i cant believe no one has bought these yet. They come ALREADY painted, they look damn good and the color is pretty damn close to satin silver, and he is giving you 3M tape.... for 20 bucks shipped? OMG, someone buy these right now, cuase if they were taffeta white i would buy them within 10 seconds of this thread being posted. :rolleye2: :eek:

you can get some unpainted ones on ebay for 20 bucks shipped.....

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry guys it's been sold ages ago...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts