Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
7/14/05 Little Photoshoot

My friends wanted to go take some pics after the 714 meet. So... here they are.
They both wanted to play with their cameras so, ENJOY. Good / bad comments welcome. I've never taken any pics of my car before (nice ones, that is) so I'm rather happy.

These pics are from my buddie, Tommy's camera. I'm waiting for the other pics on my other friend's camera. :)

My car: 1998 Honda Accord coupe, LX
My buddie (i4CivicEJ1): 1993 Honda Civic coupe, EX

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
nice pics, but imo those ww sideskirts dont flow too well with your mugen lip, it throws off the line of the lip.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Very cool very cool. I like that streaked tail light picture. I took a lot of looks at your car when you were at the 949 meet hehe. It looks just as good in person. Nice DIY blackhousing and everything. Didn't really get to look at i4Civic's car much, actually at all haha. If you both are at another 949 meet then I'll take a looksy.

PS. Remember the lip ;)

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ He was. Had to do quite a few runs just to take the pic. He's lucky he didn't break his lip b'cuz there was a steep... quite a steep esp. going pretty fast and pretty fast braking. :)

Doctor_X said:
PS. Remember the lip
Lol. No problem. Ok, let's get this down so I won't be embarrashed later. What's your name again? lol. >_<

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
whoagorgeous said:
Lol. No problem. Ok, let's get this down so I won't be embarrashed later. What's your name again? lol. >_<
lol don't worry about it, I'm just as bad with names. I'm Kevin... the guy who parked next to you. Silver AV6 Coupe LX (with those |3ITCHIN hubcabs)

·
Registered
42 Posts
whoagorgeous said:
^ He was. Had to do quite a few runs just to take the pic. He's lucky he didn't break his lip b'cuz there was a steep... quite a steep esp. going pretty fast and pretty fast braking. :)

lol. mannnnnnn.... .. those runs killed my lip... but eh.. its ok... fun though. i was suprise security didint come with the squeeling tires. lol.

Doctor_X said:
Very cool very cool. I like that streaked tail light picture. I took a lot of looks at your car when you were at the 949 meet hehe. It looks just as good in person. Nice DIY blackhousing and everything. Didn't really get to look at i4Civic's car much, actually at all haha. If you both are at another 949 meet then I'll take a looksy.

PS. Remember the lip ;)

yeah... my car isn't photo-genic... :mad:

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doctor_X said:
lol don't worry about it, I'm just as bad with names. I'm Kevin... the guy who parked next to you. Silver AV6 Coupe LX (with those |3ITCHIN hubcabs)
Well, I know who you are, just forgot the name. I'm David. There, done. I won't foget your name again. I know about 5 Kevins now. :eek:

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
whoagorgeous said:
Well, I know who you are, just forgot the name. I'm David. There, done. I won't foget your name again. I know about 5 Kevins now. :eek:
Lol well if you want to remember me distinctly call me Akahoshi o_O

(pronounced Awwkaww-hoe-shee for all the nubs that don't know how to pronounce Japanese last names :winkgrin: )

·
Banned
3,584 Posts
Doctor_X said:
right, now, which silver av6 coupe? lol. pick one, anyone, v6p has a bazillion silver av6 coupes.

lol. :p i don't remember a silver coupe parked next to david.. cuz david was next to the curb thingy, and on the otherside of david was me (white sedan), and next to me was robert (teirs/red sedan).. :confused:

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
frozen said:
right, now, which silver av6 coupe? lol. pick one, anyone, v6p has a bazillion silver av6 coupes.

lol. :p i don't remember a silver coupe parked next to david.. cuz david was next to the curb thingy, and on the otherside of david was me (white sedan), and next to me was robert (teirs/red sedan).. :confused:
Heres how the order went in the back row:
Galant
5th Gen
7th Gen
MY Silver AV6 Coupe LX
David's Black i4 Coupe (with the kit :D)

·
Banned
3,584 Posts
Doctor_X said:
Heres how the order went in the back row:
Galant
5th Gen
7th Gen
MY Silver AV6 Coupe LX
David's Black i4 Coupe (with the kit :D)
are you talking about a different meet? because i'm referring to LAST NIGHT JULY 14, 2005's meet in 714: AMERIAGE HEIGHTS, in FULLERTON.

here's how the order went in the back row:
James' IS300
dephect's 7th gen
empty space
andy2's silver av6 coupe
dave's silver av6 coupe
alex's red 4th gen coupe
robert's red av6 sedan
my white sedan
and then david's black 6th gen coupe.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
frozen said:
...lol. :p i don't remember a silver coupe parked next to david.. cuz david was next to the curb thingy, and on the otherside of david was me (white sedan), and next to me was robert (teirs/red sedan).. :confused:
He was talking about the 949 meet Jimmy. :)

frozen said:
hey david can you send me the pic of my rims that rob took? unless you guys deleted them then nevermind. lol.
My answer: These pics are from my buddie, Tommy's camera. I'm waiting for the other pics on my other friend's camera.

Vince haven't gone home or something or whatever and he has most of the pics that I want and apparently, pics that you want. :p

·
Banned
3,584 Posts
whoagorgeous said:
He was talking about the 949 meet Jimmy. :)
oh ok.

whoagorgeous said:
My answer: These pics are from my buddie, Tommy's camera. I'm waiting for the other pics on my other friend's camera.

Vince haven't gone home or something or whatever and he has most of the pics that I want and apparently, pics that you want. :p
oh ok. well that's ok. i just wanted a new wallpaper that's all. ahha. i guess i can wait until my car is really done before a photoshoot with gilbert or something.

Doctor_X said:
Tuesdays 949 meet
ok geeze i'm sorry for not reading all the way, especially cuz i just saw him and the rest of the people tonight for the first time in like a month at my first 714 meet at the new location. i'm sorry i have a job! gosh.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
frozen said:
ok geeze i'm sorry for not reading all the way, especially cuz i just saw him and the rest of the people tonight for the first time in like a month at my first 714 meet at the new location. i'm sorry i have a job! gosh.
LOL just chill just chill. I didn't want to start a fight, I just wanted to show you. We're cool. :shake:

It's a simple mistake, I do it all the time in other forums, don't sweat it.

Dude work sucks. I hate having a job sometimes, you can't do the things you would like to because you're limited not only by your income but by the time spent at work. My guess is that you make more than minimum wage, but you have bills to pay... and stuff so who am I to complain? I have it pretty easy. Plus, without money, no car upgrades :(

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
frozen said:
i've gotten quite busy lately. so i can only go to, at most, one meet a week.
i can and might be a little b!tchy. you would be too
if you had a 100+ mile commute every day 40+ hours
a week, and you sat in traffic for nearly 15-20 hours a week in addition.
wow. Now that you put it this way... wow. That's quite a distance Jimmy. :eek:

- Ok, no more going O.T. I think I'm going to get some skunk2 coils soon or save up for something better, in about a month. Maybe... I want a better drop.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts